PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:12:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

triniqueen27

hey tokens how are you feeling hun

LastCall

triqueen that is very pretty
it looks great :)

wattsmyname

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 11, 2006, 12:49:37 PM
You're very welcome!
If you put [ center] [ /center] (without the spaces) at the beginning and end, it will center your signature for you.

Thanks for the information on centering signatures. You should see how nicely we are all centering now :)) :))
We also owe you a big THANK YOU for all your help in request and pick ups with signatures and avatars :D :D

triniqueen27

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 11, 2006, 04:37:55 PM
Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 04:04:44 PM
triqueen that is very pretty
it looks great :)

ty lastcall

Did you do that yourself Trini?  It looks good, you always have cute stuff !

triniqueen27

ty tara i wish i could do that my self ::)

Snookie

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 11, 2006, 10:57:08 AM

Open for special requests. This tag will be open for special requests until midnight Sunday, April 15, 2006.
After Midnight the tag will be retired and I will begin filling all requests that I receive. Please post what you want your tag to say in this thread.

i would like one please with Snookie on it

nightperson

hi token hope you get better take it easy if ya need anything judt let me know ok

TmT

Hey Trini... miss ya g/f...

Ty again Night... I go to doctor tomorrow 11am... My incision site reopened.. but its so hard to just lay still... Im jus not a lay-still-kinda-woman... lol <winkin>

I will letcha know if he is gonna re-hospitalized me... My hopes and prayers are plez plez plez... plez lets jus wait a few more days...

I'm diabetic.... and I be dang if I catch hell sometimes..... Luv workin on PSP...

I can help ya out on the License Plates Shady.... its ya call..............
I wont w/o ya sayin, "go for it" and bell ya out of the list of demands....

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 11, 2006, 05:59:41 PM

Ty again Night... I go to doctor tomorrow 11am... My incision site reopened.. but its so hard to just lay still... Im jus not a lay-still-kinda-woman... lol <winkin>

I will letcha know if he is gonna re-hospitalized me... My hopes and prayers are plez plez plez... plez lets jus wait a few more days...

I'm diabetic.... and I be dang if I catch hell sometimes..... Luv workin on PSP...

oh i hope everthing goes ok and you dont have to go back in you need to take it easy g/f please for me pleaseeeeeeeee :'(

Bree

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 11, 2006, 05:59:41 PM

Tokens, you will be in my prayers and I hope that all goes well and you do not have to go back in the hospital.  Take care and I wish you will be up and around soon.

Bree

Open for special requests. This tag will be open for special requests until midnight Sunday, April 15, 2006.
After Midnight the tag will be retired and I will begin filling all requests that I receive. Please post what you want your tag to say in this thread.

If you have the time can you make one that says Bree for me Shady and can you make is small like Taras one.   And thank you in advance.

Shady Lady

Thank You! They are a bit smaller than when I showed you the work in progress. LOL
It's like having our very own badges.

Quote from: Mayhem on April 11, 2006, 02:52:38 PM
Shadylady great job on the licence plates!  O0

Shady Lady

holly222

Quote from: Snookie on April 11, 2006, 05:05:16 PM

i would like one please with Snookie on it

me wants one tooo! A little one if its ok.. and you have time

can mine say.....Charmed One 

Bree

Thank you so much Shady.... :D O0

hades

i see bree got the hook up  :)