Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 16, 2006, 04:49:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 04:34:26 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 15, 2006, 08:53:23 PM
that tag works better with shorter names..... I was tryin to do yours first...but to be honest... I dont have the patience.... each

I wonder if my name is a short name?   :-\  I just wonder ... :-\   That tag is really pretty but I just don't know if my name is to long   8)

:)) :)) :)) you silly woman  :)) :)) :))

Whats longer Tara or Trini?   LOL  She usually has me set up and I don't have to ask..but not this time. I just thought my name was to long.  :))

Tara

triniqueen27

TmT

thank you Tponka... ur very kind to pay such a wonderful compliment

Ok Tara, u dont need another tag... Trini has given u a mega stash... so has Shady... but.. here ya go.. one more.. spoil-butt

I will make the hearts one next... for u and sweet t.

tigereyes

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 16, 2006, 01:37:37 AM
I have the next tag offer ready. Actually I had it ready when I put up the last one.  :-X
This tag will be available until Tuesday, May 23rd at Midnight. If you would like this tag, just post what you would like on it(them) in the thread.

I have the following on my always list:
Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

You will not have to request. I will post your tags as soon as I get them made. Anyone else that would like to be on the always list, let me know when you request your tag and I will add you. If you are on my always list, you are are still able to request other names that you would like to have.

Shady, can you make me one of these, but is it possible to have my name in black glitter instead of the red?

Also, I would like to be added to your always list.

Shady Lady

Tponka,
Thank you very much for such a nice compliment. I do enjoy making them. I have always enjoyed giving more than getting. I will keep you in my prayers. You have been through a lot.

Quote from: tponka on May 16, 2006, 05:16:09 AM<3  <3  <3  <3  <3 Shady (and Tokens too):  I don't think I can truly express how grateful I am for you two and what you do for everyone here on this forum.  No one can really know what a person is really about until you spend time with them in person.  However, your kindness and generosity with your time and talents show that you are both are exceptionally special people.  You are unconditional "givers" and "nurturers," which are traits hard to find.  You both seem to find joy in making beautiful things that make other people happy.  I feel honored to be listed on your "always" list.  Thank you SO much.. you have made my day!  I have been through some rough times over the last 2 months, losing a child and promptly being dumped and betrayed a couple days after by a man who convinced me that he would forever make all of my dreams become reality.  This gesture, along with seeing your daily commitment to spreading joy to people you DON'T EVEN KNOW has given me faith again that there ARE good people in this world who give unconditionally from the heart.  I don't know what else to say, but THANK YOU! <3  <3  <3  <3  <3

Luna

:D I love the work you all are doing. Would someone mind making me a name tag thats cute and full of glitter and movement? :-* Thanks

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

ohhhh may i have one with just trini O0

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 16, 2006, 12:40:40 PM
thank you Tponka... ur very kind to pay such a wonderful compliment

Ok Tara, u dont need another tag... Trini has given u a mega stash... so has Shady... but.. here ya go.. one more.. spoil-butt

I will make the hearts one next... for u and sweet t.

:o  I'm not spoiled and I need all I can get  :'(   Thank ya sweetie   :-*