PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:43:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 22, 2006, 04:06:43 AM
NEW TAG OFFER

This tag is available for request. Please let me know what you would like on your tag(s).

Although the always list is completed, they will not be automatically posted since it may be controversial to some. Those on the always list that would like theirs please let me know.

I will take mine Shady..Thank you

krispy

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 22, 2006, 01:31:21 AM
Now you have one of your very own.  8)

Quote from: krispy on May 20, 2006, 08:32:24 PM
so, shady, i was reminded of your lady on the "chair" when i saw this:

lmaooooooooo   :)) :))

ty shady, completely unexpected!!!

pugsly™

this question is for shady i see ur sig hun why you letting your toilet get the last laugh lolol

pugsly™

krispy i like your toilet sig to looks like my bathroom when i am sick lol i take tv tray n laptop in there

krispy

Quote from: pugsly on May 22, 2006, 04:57:01 AM
krispy i like your toilet sig to looks like my bathroom when i am sick lol i take tv tray n laptop in there

lol, i have yet to reach that point.

pugsly™

lol krispy i even watch dvds on my laptop while taking a bath its not a potty room nomore its a comp closet lol

Shady Lady

Quote from: Tara on May 22, 2006, 04:47:14 AM
NEW TAG OFFER

This tag is available for request. Please let me know what you would like on your tag(s).

Although the always list is completed, they will not be automatically posted since it may be controversial to some. Those on the always list that would like theirs please let me know.

I will take mine Shady..Thank you

Shady Lady

Let me see if I can locate an image of him when I get up and I can do it. I'm heading to bed right now been up all night.

Quote from: pugsly on May 22, 2006, 04:43:55 AM
i have a question can anyone make a dancing meep you know meep from ****r sweeper?

pugsly™

Shady Lady

Too busy thinking about Pogo  :))

Quote from: pugsly on May 22, 2006, 04:51:35 AM
this question is for shady i see ur sig hun why you letting your toilet get the last laugh lolol

krispy

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 22, 2006, 05:22:05 AM
Too busy thinking about Pogo  :))

shady, could i have that soldier one with the name Gene please?

pugsly™

lol shady i will check back later for meep

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 09:50:34 PM
Trini ya name didnt show up dark as I want it.. so
here ya go

wow ty tokens <3 <3 <3

O0 yes my girl is busy again  :)) :)) :))

TmT

Trini, I jus noticed that I tagged it "sweettrini27".. am I renamin u or what!!

I have a doctor appt... when I get back.. I will change your name... gawd... I was thinkin of u...and fused u and sweets together...

Surprised u didnt call me on that... call me out when I make a mistake... jus say.. thankz Tokens... now is that a accident on my name or are u renamin me...  :))  :))

TmT

pugsly™

i just wanted to leave this message for shady i be on later to check for dancing meep i need to go clean my kitchen

Sally

Trini, I love the snow glob.

Lynne

NEW TAG OFFER

i'll take one of these please. and thank you in advance

tponka

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 09:36:30 PM
Started this Tag with a plain base body

Before Make Over

Tokens, I really don't want to copy Trini, but I love this shot.  When you have time, could you "make over" this image with long, long, long blonde flowing hair, wearing something sexaaaaay in royal blue, or something of that nature?  (That would match my blue eyes!)   <3

Thank you, and take your time!!! 

triniqueen27