PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:35:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

triniqueen27

hmmmmmm
wonder who this surprise is for ::)

tponka

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 11:34:16 AM
got ya request tponka.... <whisperin> workin on surprise for someone... ur next

No hurry whatsoever.. in fact, I'm going out of town in a couple days and won't be back til next Wednesday.  Feel free to put me on the back burner.  :)

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 11:14:54 AM
Pugsly, I had already started this animation for you... so put it in your "save folder"... Trini and Tara will tell you that your folder will grow quickly lol

tokens i soo sorry sweetie i didn't see this meep till after i read your reply in priv msg i love it thank you now i got two really cool dancing meeps i soo sorry wev'e incountered a misunderstanding hope you can forgive me

nightperson

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 18, 2006, 08:58:00 PM
Quote from: nightperson on May 18, 2006, 08:11:35 PM
ok i have read throught 7 page i have to make up on and wow tokens you have been busy g/f and omg so very nice work i need something new anything will do if you not to busy from my avator surprise me  like they say go for it

yessssss a request for tokens :)) :)) :))
ty night O0

yvw

TmT

here ya go... I dont know how long u wanted her outfit.... I can edit... if this is not on the line of what you want

I used same base body...(gave make over)

Quote from: tponka on May 22, 2006, 04:17:27 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 09:36:30 PM
Started this Tag with a plain base body

Before Make Over

Tokens, I really don't want to copy Trini, but I love this shot.  When you have time, could you "make over" this image with long, long, long blonde flowing hair, wearing something sexaaaaay in royal blue, or something of that nature?  (That would match my blue eyes!)   <3

Thank you, and take your time!!! 

Ashley

Hello, I think all of you do great work and you should get paid for doing it.  I like the sparkly pictures you make and when you add the starlets to a picture.  Great work everyone.  :D

triniqueen27

well done tokens O0

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 10:38:21 PM
here ya go... I dont know how long u wanted her outfit.... I can edit... if this is not on the line of what you want

Before Make Over

Tokens, I really don't want to copy Trini, but I love this shot.  When you have time, could you "make over" this image with long, long, long blonde flowing hair, wearing something sexaaaaay in royal blue, or something of that nature?  (That would match my blue eyes!)   <3

triniqueen27

it's becoming a ghost town in here where is every one

Ashley

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 24, 2006, 01:13:25 AM

it's becoming a ghost town in here where is every one

that is so cute Trini, you make the cutest things.  ;::

Ashley

Trini, do you know how to put stars on a picture?  If you do can you please put some in my avatar picture.  It is a bit boring next to all of the ones I have seen.  Thank you.

C~M

Well Ashley,  I don't know what that avitar is you have, but I made it different...lol   If you want it take it.  Here it is:

Ashley

Thanks CrazyMan, it is not quite the way I wanted it but I will snag it.  I wanted
some stars added to the pictures.

Maybe Shady or Tokens can help me out with it.

Shady Lady

You're very welcome. I had a hard time finding an image of him. This was the only one I could find.

Quote from: pugsly on May 23, 2006, 06:08:47 AM
OMG shady you are totally awsome thank you sooooo much he too cute n sexy thats why hes my man <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i  love you <3 <3 <3 meep!

Shady Lady

Thank you very much Ashley. Anytime you want something just let us know. We enjoy doing them.

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 12:46:45 AM
Hello, I think all of you do great work and you should get paid for doing it.  I like the sparkly pictures you make and when you add the starlets to a picture.  Great work everyone.  :D

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

The second 2 images have a glitter border. It's a little hard to see it. If you like it with the border and want it a different color let me know.

krispy

TmT

it is hard becuz there are only 2 images of him that I see on pogo... the main page of the game and then him at the game standin by something (half body image)

I am not good at makin tutorials.. I will share with u the "pain free way of makin animations"

Before:

After:

Quick Directions:
cut *(crop) out the portion of the pic that u wanna use

paste on canvas ... now crop and paint every part of his body

each section you crop... slightly move it and paste back into picture

then duplicate that new image(frame)

use the same frame and then crop another part of the body and move it slightly

you will repeat those steps until you have the picture movin to what you
are please to take to final step... animation shop... put all frames together there

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 24, 2006, 03:58:17 AM
You're very welcome. I had a hard time finding an image of him. This was the only one I could find.

Quote from: pugsly on May 23, 2006, 06:08:47 AM
OMG shady you are totally awsome thank you sooooo much he too cute n sexy thats why hes my man <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i  love you <3 <3 <3 meep!

TmT

tyvm Trini

Ok, Night you have been very patient... hang in there.. u are no long on back burner... ur on the front  <3  ... gimme a chance to think of something for u... u didnt suggest any particular image that u have kickin around in your head for me to try to kick around on canvas <smilin> so Im a lil slow of ideas... hang tight... ur next

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 24, 2006, 01:10:26 AM
well done tokens O0

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 10:38:21 PM

Before Make Over