Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 10:38:21 PM
here ya go... I dont know how long u wanted her outfit.... I can edit... if this is not on the line of what you want

I used same base body...(gave make over)

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 23, 2006, 11:34:16 AM
got ya request tponka.... <whisperin> workin on surprise for someone... ur next

Quote from: tponka on May 22, 2006, 04:17:27 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 09:36:30 PM
Started this Tag with a plain base body

Before Make Over

Tokens, I really don't want to copy Trini, but I love this shot.  When you have time, could you "make over" this image with long, long, long blonde flowing hair, wearing something sexaaaaay in royal blue, or something of that nature?  (That would match my blue eyes!)   <3

Thank you, and take your time!!! 

OMG Tokens, she's AWESOME!! looks just like me too  ;)

TmT

I gave ya bigger boobs... only men probably will notice that  :))
I figured no two women wear same size boobs... oh... and u have junk in your trunk too... translation-->(bigger arse)

Ok.. here ya go Night :)  ty for waitin for me.. if u need me to edit.. lemme know

Quote from: tponka on May 24, 2006, 07:13:43 AM
here ya go... I dont know how long u wanted her outfit.... I can edit... if this is not on the line of what you want

Before Make Over

Tokens, I really don't want to copy Trini, but I love this shot.  When you have time, could you "make over" this image with long, long, long blonde flowing hair, wearing something sexaaaaay in royal blue, or something of that nature?  (That would match my blue eyes!)   <3

OMG Tokens, she's AWESOME!! looks just like me too  ;)

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 24, 2006, 06:05:41 AM
tyvm Trini

Ok, Night you have been very patient... hang in there.. u are no long on back burner... ur on the front  <3  ... gimme a chance to think of something for u... u didnt suggest any particular image that u have kickin around in your head for me to try to kick around on canvas <smilin> so Im a lil slow of ideas... hang tight... ur next

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 24, 2006, 01:10:26 AM
well done tokens O0

Before Make Over

;::

tyvm im love surprise that you make so i know i will love it know have to remember where to go get it long day here at work  ;::

TmT

Tponka.. I fixed the flaw in your tag... I am a perfectionist.. I really do not like the left leg...... corrected it... hope ur happier... if u see a flaw... plez bring it to my attention... I am not perfect.. and sometimes ppl see what we miss..

pugsly™

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 24, 2006, 03:58:17 AM
You're very welcome. I had a hard time finding an image of him. This was the only one I could find.

Quote from: pugsly on May 23, 2006, 06:08:47 AM
OMG shady you are totally awsome thank you sooooo much he too cute n sexy thats why hes my man <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i  love you <3 <3 <3 meep!
its perfect shady

Ashley

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 24, 2006, 04:31:30 AM

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 24, 2006, 04:38:28 AM
The second 2 images have a glitter border. It's a little hard to see it. If you like it with the border and want it a different color let me know.

Thank you so much Shady and love the way they all look and I snagged them all. The border looks great on the last 2 and the color is fine.  You are the greatest.  O0

Ashley

Shady I put the larger picture with the border and wanted to know what you thought about seeing the border around it.  If you changed the color I would not know which color to pick.  Thanks

tponka

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 24, 2006, 10:13:35 AM
Tponka.. I fixed the flaw in your tag... I am a perfectionist.. I really do not like the left leg...... corrected it... hope ur happier... if u see a flaw... plez bring it to my attention... I am not perfect.. and sometimes ppl see what we miss..

Tokens, you are incredible!  This is more than I ever expected!!  Oh, and how did you know I had big boobs and junk in the trunk?  ;)  I LOVE IT!!! <3

Shady Lady

You're very welcome. I prefer it with the border. It didn't look "finished" without it to me.

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 12:02:17 PM
Shady I put the larger picture with the border and wanted to know what you thought about seeing the border around it.  If you changed the color I would not know which color to pick.  Thanks

pugsly™

Quote from: tponka on May 24, 2006, 02:01:41 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 24, 2006, 10:13:35 AM

Tokens, you are incredible!  This is more than I ever expected!!  Oh, and how did you know I had big boobs and junk in the trunk?  ;)  I LOVE IT!!! <3

OMG  i the one with big tits and and junk in the trunk lol

TmT

lol Tponka.. yeah.. we get to know each other pretty well on here...

here ya go for that sweet compliment

tponka

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 24, 2006, 07:01:02 PM
lol Tponka.. yeah.. we get to know each other pretty well on here...

here ya go for that sweet compliment

Compliments anytime!  :)  Thanks so much!!!

pugsly™

hey shady does your toilet always treat you like the one in your sig does? lol

triniqueen27

tokens or shady
can i have this pic say
it's my birthday woohoo

TmT

A gift for ClingFree.. ty for your gift to me... ur very kind

Ashley

Tokens, can you please make me my name as my siggy to match my avatar.  I do not want it to big and I would like it to match the colors of my avatar.  Thank you so much for all of your help.  :D

TmT

Cling.... I am jus gettin up and saw ... omg... I forgot to let the handle go...
something maybe only an artist will see..... **flaw...flaw... flaw**

keep this tag and dont keep the first... the handle never went back to original position... I fixed it .... :))

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 26, 2006, 05:42:35 AM
Cling.... I am jus gettin up and saw ... omg... I forgot to let the handle go...
something maybe only an artist will see..... **flaw...flaw... flaw**

keep this tag and dont keep the first... the handle never went back to original position... I fixed it .... :))

tokens

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 26, 2006, 06:25:27 AM

tokens

tyvm... and btw.. I luv the job u did on your avatar.. love the bg (background)

triniqueen27