Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: pjl_tn on June 19, 2006, 12:29:34 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 10:55:28 AM
Quote from: pjl_tn on June 19, 2006, 10:52:24 AM
Could I get a purple rose - animated - that opens up?  I can add the name I want to it when it's fully open with Animation Shop.  I can't find a purple rose anywhere.  Found a beautiful red one but I don't know how to change it's color to purple. 

Thank you so much for any help! 0:

Post the red one in the body of a post here, and Token or Trini will change the color for you.

Don't you ladies love how I volunteer your services?

LMAO!

ONE MORE DAY TOKENS!

Ok - here are 2 and if you want to add the name it's Tammy's Cleaning --- and if the opening rose could have a transparent background would be great :-)

Your request is not for a tag/sig for "this forum"... it is for your personal use on your  personal adverstisement... The animations I do are done because I want to help PC members flaunt their tag/sig on "this forum"...

I do not take request to do "free" work for someone to use my work on another forum or web site.

If you are willin to pay me... then let's talk "money"... 

Welcome to the forum...

pjl_tn

How much $$ to tell me how to change the color of the rose from red to purple?  I can put the name in myself and everything - just don't know how with PSP & Animation Shop to get the color changed where it looks right.

Mr. Scandalous

Where can you buy PSP or is it free? Someone told me you could just download it off of download.com, but I never checked. I have Corel, but nothing impressive. I think it's just the basics and I want to make some cool stuff for my website.  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

can someone tell me where i can find all the cool name stuff so that i can make some...
also how do i save them to use in mail??? :;"

Shady Lady

Hi  My computer got hit by lighting. Just asked Mayhem to let everyone know. Got to forum on  my cell phone finally.

nanners

well HI and welcome back Shady!!!!!! thank good ness for cell phones huh lol
We were all worried about you! Hope you get computer up and running soon and you'll be back in full swing again!

-Tinkerbell

Welcome Back Shady!! We were all worried sick!! Hope your computer gets up and running fast!

triniqueen27

Quote from: shadylady_129 on June 19, 2006, 11:28:54 PM
Hi  My computer got hit by lighting. Just asked Mayhem to let everyone know. Got to forum on  my cell phone finally.

shady is back

back

Tara

Thank goodness woman!!  We have been worried and we missed you.  You need to exchange phone numbers with someone  like a lot of us have done, just in case yanno?

:-*

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 09:16:09 AM

Thank goodness woman!!  We have been worried and we missed you.  You need to exchange phone numbers with someone  like a lot of us have done, just in case yanno?

Yeah, so you can drunk dial all your friends on here like I do!  O0

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 09:18:40 AM

LMAO, or call like I do and get cussed out and hung up on.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 09:28:06 AM
Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 09:18:40 AM

LMAO, or call like I do and get cussed out and hung up on.  :))

Gawd, I barely can take you sober... oh gawd... plez dont let her call me drunk...

I said my say.. in the other thread...but..always good to repeat myself...Glad all is well with you woman!... You finally thought..hey...lemme use my cell phone to let them know all is well... finally... I mean finally... I can reduce my stress pills.... Glad you "finally"...did I say "finally" too many times.... oh well.. finally you let me know ur ok...and I am glad all is well...

Startin a fund raiser.. "Lets help get Shady a new computer"..... refurbish is ok?

TmT

what makes you jump like that... u need a tune up?... lol... Or an overhaul... plugs and oil change??....pull it on in... I know a lil bout cars... :))

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 20, 2006, 01:09:29 PM
what makes you jump like that... u need a tune up?... lol... Or an overhaul... plugs and oil change??....pull it on in... I know a lil about men... :))

Little bold, aintcha Tokens?  :))

nanners

WAIT!! Let the 'lady racer from pa" tune'er up.. :))

TmT

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 01:16:59 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 20, 2006, 01:09:29 PM
what makes you jump like that... u need a tune up?... lol... Or an overhaul... plugs and oil change??....pull it on in... I know a lil about men... :))

Little bold, aintcha Tokens?  :))
when u got it.. u got it... and when u dont... u jus wish u had it... lmfaoz Lib...

Shady Lady

LMAO Anything has to be better than typing on this phone! How do teens do it?!! There's to much damage to repair so hopfully soon I'll be back up & running

Shady Lady

PS   I figured out how to get to PC before figuring out how to check my phone messages. At least I got my priorities in order LMAO