PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:35:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 09:05:43 AM
hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...
Hi Jonathan... hey buddy... yeah... I have missed you.  Dont be too busy u forget us.... ty for checkin in... :)

forget ya'll never....how about a writing one with Jonathan on it and falling leaves? 8 letters exactly lol

Blondie

hi tokens  i did'nt know if u saw my message about editing my quill a little bit smaller  it got mixed in with the rest of the old message lol . anyway when u have some time if u could make it a bit smaller that would be great  thankyou

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on October 16, 2006, 07:12:06 PM
If you have some spare time Tokens,
Would you please make me a lipstick siggy also ( Razzle name)?
It sure would be appreciated
Thank you
:)

I did blue lipstick to try to match your avatar ;)

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on October 17, 2006, 07:42:09 PM
hi tokens  i did'nt know if u saw my message about editing my quill a little bit smaller  it got mixed in with the rest of the old message lol . anyway when u have some time if u could make it a bit smaller that would be great  thankyou
np...gotcha next...brb

TmT

250x125  first one is 350x160... lemme know if u want it smaller than 250x125

Luna

Tokens I know youre doing alot of request but when ever you have a chance would you mind making me a sexy blonde witch writting my name please? 0:

Blondie

thats perfect tokens !! thankyou very much again  <O>
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 07:48:46 PM
250x125  first one is 350x160... lemme know if u want it smaller than 250x125

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 05:08:26 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on October 17, 2006, 12:56:40 PM
Well welcome back... and take your time.. I appreciate all that you do.  :D

Indian... I have posted this on the thread
::Only because doing quills of more than 8 letters in a name takes a lil of my time... I did a quill for a new member and then she removed it and had someone else do the same quill, lol.... :::

I dont mind doin them... the longer the name the more my time.  I know ur appreciate it... I will make it, if you dont mind shorten your request.  If you feel strongly about havin your whole name... PM me.

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 27, 2006, 08:05:40 AM
Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 26, 2006, 09:44:52 PM
Well, I am standing here in the dark.....I received a notification and nothing here.....mmmmmmmm  must be invisible to my eyes.  LMBO
I dont know what that post meant....
In the future I will not do any other quills that has more than 8 letters... its a lot of my unpaid time...

This took me 3 hrs... enjoy

lol sry was playing that poppit show than went to bed...

Just INDIAN would be fine please... tks  oops oh yeah possible in brown or green to match the indian tks againnnn

TmT

Quote from: luna on October 17, 2006, 07:53:03 PM
Tokens I know youre doing alot of request but when ever you have a chance would you mind making me a sexy blonde witch writting my name please? 0:
Here ya go... I try not to use the same image for a sig unless the person is here for me to see if they mine...so... I made u your own witch sig....

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,25754.615.html
*If you need me to edit size...lemme know*

Jonathan....ur next after Indian

Tara

You're doing a great job woman!  Do you think it's about time I let Homer off his knees?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 06:54:55 AM
You're doing a great job woman!  Do you think it's about time I let Homer off his knees?
:))) Depends on how much satisfaction thats givin youuuuu....rofl

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 06:57:28 AM

Oh my and I wasn't even thinking dirty.  ::   :))

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 06:52:07 AM
Here ya go... I try not to use the same image for a sig unless the person is here for me to see if they mine...so... I made u your own witch sig....

[/quot
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 06:52:07 AM

OHHHH Tokens I love it!!!!  <3 Thank you so much. I didnt expect to have it so quickly. Ty Ty Ty  :D :D

Jonathan

can mine have wings or a nice angel with brown hair drawing it?

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on October 18, 2006, 09:15:32 AM
can mine have wings or a nice angel with brown hair drawing it?
can u provide your image you want me to work with.... thankz... if not.. I will do your request as u previously asked... a quill with leaves fallin...or I will remove your request from my notepad.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2006, 07:08:55 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 06:57:28 AM

Oh my and I wasn't even thinking dirty.  ::   :))
rofl... I wasnt either... wait... wait... what were u thinkin? <fallin on floor lmao...tryin to look innocent)

Quote from: luna on October 18, 2006, 07:15:02 AM

OHHHH Tokens I love it!!!!  <3 Thank you so much. I didnt expect to have it so quickly. Ty Ty Ty  :D :D
np...glad u enjoy :)

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 04:48:16 PM
Quote from: zeboo on October 16, 2006, 05:46:58 PM
If you have time I would like a halloween witch sexy one lol with blonde hair and zeboo on it and a lipstick writting zeboo I wont push it anymore lol thanks in advance you guys do great work  :D

Here ya go Z'  I kinda slightly, did it my way... lol  ... if its not acceptable....  will remove the witch's broom from spellin your name... or... I can jus make u a lipstick quill ... Zeboo... laterz... separately...

Thank you so much I love it your the best Thanks again  :-*

IndianLover

:'(( Thinks tokens forgot about her.... crying over here....

The name drawn with a feather in brown or red marroon lettering can be just "Indian" is that still to long?

also can I have the indian without my name so i can but it on the left now? Pretty please.. boy you should make money for this... tks mf...  O0

BAMBI

Hi just wanted to say wow what beautiful picture are they called  siggy,and i see that Tokens Master Tagger has done alot of these well i just wanted to say very nice work on them, you are very good at this work.dont know how you doing them but very nice work

BAMBI

nightperson

Tokens that is very nice work on zeboo and all the other you have done
wtg