Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 09:27:36 AM
Quote from: jrlt on October 19, 2006, 07:43:02 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 18, 2006, 09:15:32 AM
can mine have wings or a nice angel with brown hair drawing it?

Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 06:09:32 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 09:05:43 AM
hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...
Hi Jonathan... hey buddy... yeah... I have missed you.  Dont be too busy u forget us.... ty for checkin in... :)

forget ya'll never....how about a writing one with Jonathan on it and falling leaves? 8 letters exactly lol
Get back with me when u make up your mind what u want... if u can provide an image...that would be great....

>night<

okay, i decided...

I want falling leaves behind my name and a avatar that is a leaf with my name to match...

thanks so much,
Jonathan
Hey J' ... ok.. sample 1

sample 2

i love the second one, but can it be transparent and the butterfly have an orange tint?

thanks,
Jonathan

TmT

it will not look well transparent

nightperson

Token when you have time i need something new anything signture something with my name tyia

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on October 24, 2006, 04:34:36 AM
Token when you have time i need something new anything signture something with my name tyia
ok.. I will work on Jonathan's today...give him more options then I work on yours... depends on my artistic mood... sometimes it jus come to a dead end...lol

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 24, 2006, 08:34:35 AM
Quote from: nightperson on October 24, 2006, 04:34:36 AM
ok.. I will work on Jonathan's today...give him more options then I work on yours... depends on my artistic mood... sometimes it jus come to a dead end...lol

no hurry, just when you have time ok thanks a bunch O0

Jonathan

sorry to be a pain lol....my 23 bday was yesterday so it was a long day... (O+O)

TmT

nightperson

that is very nice i like the leaf falling

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on October 24, 2006, 06:43:59 PM
ty Night... I jus hate how some transparent tags do not look 100 percent like they do on photobucket....or on Animation shop...once uploaded here they lose some of there effect...but thats not my fault....

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 24, 2006, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: nightperson on October 24, 2006, 06:43:59 PM
ty Night... I jus hate how some transparent tags do not look 100 percent like they do on photobucket....or on Animation shop...once uploaded here they lose some of there effect...but thats not my fault....

you do wonderful jobs i think what you do for every1 is sweet of you and you take the time to do them and that is why your so special to us and your an  0: in here to well on the siggy lol
j/k but i think the work you do seem to take alot to do and from me and us  we tyvm  :-*

IndianLover

Nice work tokens as always  O0

Luna

Tokens always does a wonderful job on tags and siggies  :D A million thanks to Tokens for making mine and many others!!

IndianLover

Here Here!!!!  :/\ For she's a Jolly Good Fellar....

She's one of the good one's  :pp

TmT

You  :o0 kissers.......lol.. I know u must want something... this weekend I may have company...so put your requests in and I will try to get to them between...uh... lets jus say... when I can....  :)))

Tara

I use to be spoiled.  I haven't anything new in a week.   <:>

zeboo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 09:24:43 AM

and........... whose fault is that...didnt I tell u to look thru something and tell me what u want me to do...ok...then stop your  :'((

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 10:33:57 AM

and........... whose fault is that...didnt I tell u to look thru something and tell me what u want me to do...ok...then stop your  :'((

Ummm not my fault.. :)))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 10:58:05 AM

If u pick it out then I have a better idea what u may wanna do next... <whisper it to me> lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 11:05:50 AM
Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 10:58:05 AM

If u pick it out then I have a better idea what u may wanna do next... <whisper it to me> lol

I'm just kidding I don't need anything. I have plenty of stuff I've never even used that you've made me.