PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:55:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

last week of the season will be exciting for some teams.

Go Cavs!

hades

hades

the phillies lost a tough one last night.

Soxbabe

Quote from: R3y on September 26, 2006, 05:24:32 AM
White Sox are eliminated! woohoo!

>>:D

lol

Oh well.... it was a good run.
There's only one true Chicago baseball team anyway.... and they don't play on the northside  .w.

(i HATE the Cubs)

hades

they fell apart after winning it all last year.

Go Cavs!

i will go for the mets to win it all.. i hope the twins beat the yankees this time if they have to face them again.. Tigers will trash the A's.

hades

Go Cavs!

man the yankees stopped cabrera's no hitter with 2 outs left in the 9th.. after the hit by Cano, double play and Cabrera got a 1-hit game.. but no shutout.

DoubleOscotty

Mets SHOULD take the NL, even without Pedro, who really hasn't played all year anyway. If the play the Yankess I think they'll beat as Musina may be out and they beat them enough this year BUT I think any other AL will take them. World Series goes to the AL again.,

Go Cavs!

So i guess the Cards won and Houston loses and Cards are in. Dodgers and Padres wins eliminated the Phillies. Reds are out with Cards won.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Go Cavs!

R.I.P Buck O' Neill

Btw YANKEES SUCK!

EDIT: Joe Torre will be fired too.

Homer

I guess it's the managers fault the players didn't perform huh?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Insatiable4NYPD

Yankees Might hv gotten knocked out, and now I really think Steinbrenner better dismantle the team, But as far as the world series, I think even with pedro out the Mets really do have a good shot at taking it.. 20 years later, why not But i would say it's gonna be down to the final game .. GO NY !!

Go Cavs!

Joe Torre isnt fired yet.. but its really up to the Boss and he might stay with him or hire Lou Pinella.

Go Cavs!

Ok the breaking news is Joe Torre will remain as Yankees manager. See if they keep the same roster in the playoffs, they would be okay. Instead of bringing back Matsui and Sheffield from injuries. They should be out for a long time.

Joe Girardi is interviewing the Cubs now? I thought Bruce Bochy was.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview