PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:51:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

turbo21

Started by ozzyhines,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzyhines

does e1 know anymore new on the upgrading of turbo21 we need to start a protest we want ranks and badges for turbo. and i am waiting inpatintly for suffle bumpper

SI

As with all things Pogo, it'll happen when it happens.  Lol I know that's not the answer anyone wants to hear, but it's the truth.  In the meantime, we're just gonna have to grin & bear it ee4.gif

Tara

Quote from: pokerking8 on March 26, 2006, 11:31:32 AM
does e1 know anymore new on the upgrading of turbo21 we need to start a protest we want ranks and badges for turbo. and i am waiting inpatintly for suffle bumpper

Good luck with a pogo protest  :-X

hades

pokerking....

tara is in charge of pogo protestes so just talk to her about getting it organized  >:D

slidecage2222

rumor was   turbo  21 was to come out  March 21   BUT word is  they havent even started coding this yet and last i heard  it wont  come out till  MAY  or  Later  ...... also heard  that  PUCK will  NOt come out  again  Tuesday   (they said it wouldnt be till  APRIL or middle of april before it comes out   Still nasty bugs

hades

i heard itll be summer for turbo 21's release.

mailwench

hades

mailwench

:) That unfortunately is probably the correct answer!  Here Hades have an egg  ee2.gif

Tara

hades

thank you for the egg.but itll be better if you make a nice omelet with it and hook me up after that  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview