PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 05:28:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

player

Well you know the people on pogo will say someing to pogo help section and then the whole thing will be gone.

Libra

tigereyes

survivorjeff

I was wondering how can you check the status of your rank. What i mean is how many spades you need to get to the next rank?   When I gointo my profile in stats is says I have
???(being a number) tricks. Is that how I can tell??

tigereyes

You have to complete a game and it will tell you how many spades you need to next ranks. The tricks in your profile are just how many tricks you have taken in the games so they mean nothing.

survivorjeff

Libra

Tiffany-Pamela

I tried it now 2 times, need 200 till rank 47 and SIT and STAND UP 60 times, than I played a 250 game and nothing, still need 189 spades. Was all day working, but not now :'( :'( :'(

survivorjeff

Quote from: tigereyes on March 07, 2006, 08:20:59 AM
You have to complete a game and it will tell you how many spades you need to next ranks. The tricks in your profile are just how many tricks you have taken in the games so they mean nothing.

I played the game out like you said. When I finished all it said was you are now rank 7. it didn't tell me how many spades I needed to the next rank.  Would I assume that I need 50 then?

tigereyes

Yeah it is 50 spades to next rank through rank 10 I believe. Try doing another game and see if it shows it. Sometimes when I'm close to my next rank and play a game all it says is what rank I am so I just play another game and then it shows how many I need.

Tiffany-Pamela

I changed the room and now worked again, really I don`t understand Pogo, maybe they are fixing it by rooms? :-[

player

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 07, 2006, 08:44:18 AM
I changed the room and now worked again, really I don`t understand Pogo, maybe they are fixing it by rooms? :-[

Well I am glad you got it working again.  GL on the last badge.

tigereyes

I don't know. I was hoping they wouldn't fix it anytime soon since I still have 12 ranks to go to finish the game. Glad it's working for you Tiffany. I guess we better work fast if they're fixing it room by room, lol.

Libra

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 07, 2006, 08:44:18 AM

Maybe.  Could be why all the temporary member rooms are gone.  Less to fix.

Lib

Tiffany-Pamela

:-[ :-[Guys , no panic, was my fold :-[ :-[, played this 60 SIT AND STANDUP and left the room and went to friends list, so I lost my 200 spades, because I didn`t saved it in a 250 game............still working everything.......sorry, I am very blond today >:D

mailwench

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 07, 2006, 09:03:46 AM
:-[ :-[Guys , no panic, was my fold :-[ :-[, played this 60 SIT AND STANDUP and left the room and went to friends list, so I lost my 200 spades, because I didn`t saved it in a 250 game............still working everything.......sorry, I am very blond today >:D

:)) :)) :)) :)) Just today TIffy????? :o :o

Libra

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on March 07, 2006, 09:03:46 AM

Must be something in the air.  At least you know what day it is!  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

Tiffany-Pamela

Thanks, very nice :'( :'( :'(
So what day we have??? :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview