This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

o man i went from rank 0 to rank 26 in one day!!!!! man am i happy i found this glitch

WhitePanther

I hope it was just bad luck but made it to rank 20 in about an hour and half took a break came back to spades played 4 1000 point games with only 1 misdeal and it was my own was dealt 1 spade.All of misdeal are checked game was lagging a lil and then shut down just wondering if the fixed it

WhitePanther

hades

38 ranks in 3 days  :P

i couldve went even faster but i dont wantt o get two badges in the same day in any game to look obvious  :)

Blu

hades

lol i dont even want to finish my own.but i will before they fix it.

Tara

I know I feel the same way I dont want to get 2 badges in that on the same day either...the first 2 badges I did get in one day but I didnt' know about the glitch then so it can be done...but not the rest of them

tokiesgalore

the sit and stand , repeat until fully bored with it thing?

tokiesgalore

Has gotten me to rank 40 quick enough, but the seat may need to be reupholstered now

hades

hope i get it done in case pogo fixes it by tomorrow night  :-X

Shady Lady

This "glitch" was posted in the main spades thread last week so I'm sure Pogo's heard about the loophole.

tokiesgalore

they may have found it already. My stand button is no longer pushable oh well, 348 more spades to rank 41,so this one will be done by badge day lol, hopefully just in time to start on shuffle bump (fingers crossed)

C~M

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 12, 2006, 01:53:48 PM
they may have found it already. My stand button is no longer pushable oh well, 348 more spades to rank 41,so this one will be done by badge day lol, hopefully just in time to start on shuffle bump (fingers crossed)

You probably have worn it out. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

tokiesgalore

Lol, must have blown the fuse for the room then, stand button isnt pushable for any of the tables i tried  :P to Pogo

Blu

jrp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview