PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 08:26:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Libra

I'm DONE!  Stick a fork in me I AM DONE!

I stood and sat so much my azz hurts! 

Did I mention that I am done?  As in rank 50 done?  And all I got was a lousy popcicle.  O0 O0 :D 

Libra
rank 48 in Ride the Tide.  By the end of today or at least tomorrow I will be done with THAT one.  I'm not close to finishing any others.  I want more badges!!!  MORE!!!! ME ME ME MORE MORE MORE OINK!!!  >:D >:D

ClingFree

fiz

Way to Go! -- Wish me luck, I'm only on Rank 6  :'(

ClingFree

Youre welcoooooooooome .. okay that just isnt the same

Libra

Quote from: fiz on March 21, 2006, 08:04:42 AM
Way to Go! -- Wish me luck, I'm only on Rank 6  :'(

Goooooooooooooooooooooood luck!!!

bubblegum

gg I'm trying so hard to get there really I am.  I just broke ground on rank 41.

Eagles Fan

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 21, 2006, 08:01:54 AM
I'm DONE!  Stick a fork in me I AM DONE!

I stood and sat so much my azz hurts! 

Did I mention that I am done?  As in rank 50 done?  And all I got was a lousy popcicle.  O0 O0 :D 

Libra
rank 48 in Ride the Tide.  By the end of today or at least tomorrow I will be done with THAT one.  I'm not close to finishing any others.  I want more badges!!!  MORE!!!! ME ME ME MORE MORE MORE OINK!!!  >:D >:D

Wtg on finishing Spades...someone mentioned they fixed the glitch..  :(  Oh well got to 42  O0

fiz

foxx

Way to go Libra...nothing like waiting a few days until the heat is off you to use the autos/glitches again....snark, snark, snark....

:-*

hades

congrats  O0

i just finished mine last night too  ;D

nightperson

i thought it was not a glitch i have read it they say it was what you get in your hand so is there another glitch i was missing

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 08:52:14 AM
Way to go Libra...nothing like waiting a few days until the heat is off you to use the autos/glitches again....snark, snark, snark....

:-*

That MINI IS KILLING ME!  My poor little Pickles (Libra hides Pickles from Foxx's nasty mini)

Besides, it s'not a glitch, so there!

ee2.1.gif  And does anyone else besides me just want to see this smiley drop the egg JUST ONCE?????

Libra

pogohatesme

Libra

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 21, 2006, 10:04:50 AM
WtG on finishing!

HOLY SCHMOLY!!!!!!!!! ok... 1 carry the two, minus the 5 to the 8th power...Yup!  That's what I thought!  TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!  r1.gif r2.gif

Pooh!  I want the beer smileys back.  These aren't any fun.  Unless of course that one smiley would JUST DROP THE EGG!! DROP THE DURN EGG!!!!!!

Libra

pogohatesme

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 21, 2006, 10:07:29 AM
Quote from: pogohatesme on March 21, 2006, 10:04:50 AM
WtG on finishing!

HOLY SCHMOLY!!!!!!!!! ok... 1 carry the two, minus the 5 to the 8th power...Yup!  That's what I thought!  TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!  r1.gif r2.gif

Pooh!  I want the beer smileys back.  These aren't any fun.  Unless of course that one smiley would JUST DROP THE EGG!! DROP THE DURN EGG!!!!!!

Libra

Lol forget dropping the egg...I'd like to see him drop it on his head lol

scorpios

Ok people, has anyone else noticed that the sitting standing thing in spades is NOT working anymore???? >:(
GRRRRRRR................ I'm so angry and I'm so close at finishing this game. DAMN DAMN DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: scorpios on March 21, 2006, 11:16:33 AM
Ok people, has anyone else noticed that the sitting standing thing in spades is NOT working anymore???? >:(
GRRRRRRR................ I'm so angry and I'm so close at finishing this game. DAMN DAMN DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN

As a matter of fact, we have noticed  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview