PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 09:52:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: stewieG on April 25, 2006, 11:18:28 AM
omg I refuse to watch that show anymore got addicted one year and lost 3 friends and almost my job over that lolololol

Welcome to the club...I lost a friend over it to...lol   But I didn't quit American Idol..I love it.

SexySagittarian

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of nice people on here and a lot of good information about pogo games and many other things. ;::

stewieG

I am a true blond cause ive been looking and can't find this request and pickup page :'(

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 25, 2006, 11:23:15 AM
I am a true blond cause ive been looking and can't find this request and pickup page :'(

This should take you there. ( I hope )
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22632.0.html

stewieG

Agian you all rock and thanks for the warm welcome. ;D

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 25, 2006, 11:29:32 AM
Agian you all rock and thanks for the warm welcome. ;D

You're welcome. A few posts back I posted the link for you to get to "requests and pickups". Hope that helps you out.  O0

stewieG

harley89

Welcome to the forum.  We have alot of fun  I would offer you a beer. But Homer took away our beer mugs :o

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 25, 2006, 11:55:38 AM
Welcome to the forum.  We have alot of fun  I would offer you a beer. But Homer took away our beer mugs :o

Here ya go, I'll let you have mine!!

Homer

Welcome to the forum. I am moving this to the introduction thread.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

stewieG

not true i postwed a hello this am and a few people were nice enough to say hi back...and a few great ladies are showing me the ropes.

SexySagittarian

Homer is one of the administrators of this site. He was telling you hello and that he was moving your thread that you started this morning to it's proper place. You'll learn how everything works here quickly.  Again, welcome ;::

Shady Lady

Zkish

Hi all I just started usin the forums again glad to see everyone :)  I'm mike and how are you?

http://www.myspace.com/zkish  <<<<--Visit my Space on the net :)

Helen

Quote from: Zkish on April 26, 2006, 09:58:40 PM
Hi all I just started usin the forums again glad to see everyone :)  I'm mike and how are you?

http://www.myspace.com/zkish  <<<<--Visit my Space on the net :)

Nice to meet you Mike and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need help with anything, just ask. Everyone here will jump in and help.  O0

stewieG

tigereyes

Welcome to the forum Mike. Enjoy your stay.  :)

Mr. Rasputia

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview