PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:28:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovenicklachey

I'd give the world to look like that!  I like his music and love his body!

Helen

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on April 30, 2006, 12:48:25 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.  I look forward to havin fun here.

You're welcome and any pictures you would like to post of Nick I'd be happy to "ogle". TYVM.... :)) :))

stewieG

wasnt' he married to that uhhh whats her name jessica chick? :x

ilovenicklachey

He was married to Jessica Simpson.  And come on she is a great singer and she is hot.  She divoreced Nick and now he is single for me to mingle with.  ;D

krispy

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on April 30, 2006, 12:56:18 PM
He was married to Jessica Simpson.  And come on she is a great singer and she is hot.  She divoreced Nick and now he is single for me to mingle with.  ;D

no dissing ms simpson, however, i am glad that my daughters aspired to NOT try to look like her.

Mr. Rasputia

wonder who would take longer in making minute made rice Simpson or Pickler? hhhmmmm

Helen

Quote from: l0c0 on April 30, 2006, 01:03:00 PM
wonder who would take longer in making minute made rice Simpson or Pickler? hhhmmmm

Whoaaaaa, good question!!!  O0

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 30, 2006, 01:07:33 PM
who is pickler?

Kellie Pickler.....the latest contestant to be voted off of American Idol.

krispy

simpson would take longer - i dont know if she could open the package

stewieG

just send em to the store for a can of tunafish and see which one makes it out alive lolololol

Tara

Quote from: ilovenicklachey on April 30, 2006, 12:04:32 PM
Hi everybody.  I'm new to pogocheats.com.   As ny screen name says I love Nick Lachey and i do.  But anyway I am 26 male in South Dakota.  I look forward to chating with people and making new friends. 

Hi... Welcome to the forum

ilovenicklachey

I just wanted to thank Tokenstokenstokens for my nick pics. Also thanks for all the wonderful greetings and hospitality.

RowdyOne

Quote from: stewieG on April 30, 2006, 01:14:40 PM
just send em to the store for a can of tunafish and see which one makes it out alive lolololol

Is that like 1 blonde asking the other blonde when crossing a street which way is straight forward? lol

hades

fuba

Julie

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview