PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 06:52:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 28, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

First ... Love the way you think .... Second .. I meant PC Board action  :P

First, great minds think alike >:D  Second, you have to specify these kinds of details  ;D

:-X on the Details!

summertime2203

Well I am not new on here. But I am one that does not talk much. I haven't been on here alot lately. I had an emergency surgery over two months ago. Still got one more to go through. It has been a rough two months also. This is a good site, the team will help you out any way they can. Don't know what has been going on. I guess I will play catch up soon.
Just keep up the good work guys.

nightperson

Quote from: summertime2203 on March 30, 2006, 05:00:46 PM
Well I am not new on here. But I am one that does not talk much. I haven't been on here alot lately. I had an emergency surgery over two months ago. Still got one more to go through. It has been a rough two months also. This is a good site, the team will help you out any way they can. Don't know what has been going on. I guess I will play catch up soon.

sry you are going throught alot summer my prayers are with you but i know what you mean i miss 1 1/2 day and i had alot to catch up on keep well  :-*

Shady Lady

I hope things get better for you soon.

Quote from: summertime2203 on March 30, 2006, 05:00:46 PM

allison

Hi I just wanted to say Hello to everyone I am a newbie on here and just to tell that i think the forum is great  O0  I hope ive done it right lol

Shady Lady

Welcome! Glad to have you join us. If you have any questions, just ask. Everyone here is glad to help.

allison

harley89

Welcome Allison!!!! We do have a lot of fun here. Just jump right in and join the madness.   Homer ever so often has to rein us in but he does it with love. 

allison

ty spiritwarrior sounds like u guys do know how to have fun  ;D  Im just trying to find out how u guys get all the pics on, any help welcome  O0

ClingFree

Quote from: allison on April 20, 2006, 04:51:47 AM
ty spiritwarrior sounds like u guys do know how to have fun  ;D  Im just trying to find out how u guys get all the pics on, any help welcome  O0

If you navigate to the Picture Gallery .... Theres a whole ton of stuff on avatars and display images!  welcome and enjoy!

Helen

Hi Allison, welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here. Hope you have fun!!

allison

tigereyes

foxx

Welcome Allison and Summertime!

Have fun, look out for the locals (some of them bite) and Happy Cheating!

Tara

Hi ya Allison and Summertime..  And ditto on what Foxx said !!

Blu

welcome allison...word of advice
Beware the Greeks

foxx

Mr. Rasputia

Bailey

Hi Everyone.  Another newbie here but a long time lurker, especially in the AI and Hijack Club threads :)  Glad to be here!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Bailey on April 20, 2006, 04:11:29 PM
Hi Everyone.  Another newbie here but a long time lurker, especially in the AI and Hijack Club threads :)  Glad to be here!

Welcome to PC.net Bailey. May your stay here be as great as I am.... and there is nothing greater than me!  ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview