Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

gator8_24

well I finally got back down here and have a post count that is improving, Thank for all the welcomes! Tonight a pogo pal and race pal joined, finally!

Runner

Quote from: gator8 on August 28, 2006, 09:01:13 PM
well I finally got back down here and have a post count that is improving, Thank for all the welcomes! Tonight a pogo pal and race pal joined, finally!

welcome aboard,   bring all your friends.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Runner on August 28, 2006, 09:44:20 PM

yes please, bring your friends....around now i start hijacking all the threads and talking to myself because no one is on...so see! save me, and invite LOTS of more peoples! lol

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 12:55:21 AM
Quote from: Runner on August 28, 2006, 09:44:20 PM

yes please, bring your friends....around now i start hijacking all the threads and talking to myself because no one is on...so see! save me, and invite LOTS of more peoples! lol

Welcome all

lol mandy

Tara

Is your middle name HELLen?   :)))

Runner

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 04:56:57 AM

no is yours?  :))

Tara

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 11:50:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 04:56:57 AM

no is yours?  :))

Uhh...no

Runner

jennylove

VV hello all just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all. im a newbie, and to let u all know i thinks this is great site,

justahumping

you found the right place to get some real help in pogo for sure. The people in here is really great at helping others out!

badgehog

Julie

Quote from: jennylove on September 11, 2006, 04:02:30 PM
VV hello all just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all. im a newbie, and to let u all know i thinks this is great site,
Welcome Jenny, enjoy your stay!  <:>

xx_mandy_xx

nightperson

looking for libra,foxxy and clingfree where are they have not seen them in awhile
:-\

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 15, 2006, 11:13:52 AM
looking for libra,foxxy and clingfree where are they have not seen them in awhile
:-\

dont quote me on this but i believe libra and foxxy dont come around here anymore since the rules got cracked down on...youd have to ask in the waterhole if youd REALLY like to know...but i wouldnt suggest it...i think its a sore spot for some people still

Homer

It's no secret. They didn't like the rules so they are gone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on September 17, 2006, 05:32:58 PM
It's no secret. They didn't like the rules so they are gone.

i wasnt sure and i didnt want to give misleading information lol thanks homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview