PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 03:03:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

joyride

HI ev1  :;" just wanted to say HI and look forward to posting on this site. Also looking for tips on how to bowl a 300 game.

swamp

Ms.Behavin

ICER

Quote from: 90210 on April 30, 2007, 11:00:01 AM
HI ev1  :;" just wanted to say HI and look forward to posting on this site. Also looking for tips on how to bowl a 300 game.

Hello 90210 (rich zip code) and welcome  :/\
As for your question about bowling..the gen.pogo discussion forum has a thread with hints also one thread in Tech. help forum..hope this helps you. O0

joyride

Thanks for the nice welcome and I will be sure and check out that bowling thread and try out the advice you give on it. Have anice day every 1.   :;  !@!

unlucky1

:/\  hi everyone  i am new to this forum, my name is becky and  i just love pogo and pogo related things...  im looking forward to getting to know as many people i can  i just love making new friends..  c ya around the forum

Mr. Rasputia

Welcome to PogoCheats unlucky1(becky)  :/\ !@!

pogo_gamer

Ms.Behavin

pogo4ever

Hi everyone, just want to say I'm new here and to autos.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CrystalDawn

how does one change their forum name?????? please & ty :!#

Homer

Go to your profile or tell me what to change it to

CrystalDawn

Jinx55

kittensarah3

Hi there all, not sure what im doing here yet, but im sure i will find me way round, but thought would pop by say hello and hope to get chatting to some of you soon...
Take care all........ :;' :/o\ :^*

Homer

Sugar N Spice

Hi everyone..I am new to this site and am glad I found my way here :)

My real name is Bren,I'm 27,single,no kids, and I reside in Minnesota most of the year,and Arizona the rest of the year.

Although I am new to Autos I am not new to Pogo,have been a member there for about 3 years.I got hooked on Pogo via my Sister who was addicted at that time to Fortune Bingo and I became addicted to that as well (do people admit to being addicted to that game?lol)and so bought a membership.

Heard about Autos through a friend and here I am :)

I look forward to getting to know you all in the future.

Happy 4th of July  :>

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview