PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 02:16:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

upcoming Challenges

Started by tokiesgalore,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: nanners on April 16, 2006, 12:40:54 PM
no need to  :'( Tara..bad day for me...sry

((( Nanners )))) Aweee I'm sorry ...Hope things look better for you real soon  :-*

nanners

I think its this upcommin surgery has me in a 'tizzy' sry guys for being a butt head..I"ll be fine...in 2010 :))

hades

nanners

uh huh..then i'll be to old to know if i'm having a bad day or not. :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 16, 2006, 12:46:09 PM
I think its this upcommin surgery has me in a 'tizzy' sry guys for being a butt head..I"ll be fine...in 2010 :))

Nan, it's going to go just fine. I can understand you being nervous though. When is the 1st surgery?

nanners

Good morning...first one is this Thurs..20th the other one is May4.I go this morn to dr to get all the details...

Bree

Nan, what kind of surgery are you having and you know I will keep you in my prayers.  If you need help with your badges you know where to find me....... :)

nanners

Good morning Bree..I am having cataract surgery..They tell me i'll see better than ever after they are done..may not even need glasses..and  thank you so much for offering to do my badges..and i'll need all the prayers you have lol.. <3 thanks
Nancy

Bree

Quote from: nanners on April 17, 2006, 02:47:10 AM
Good morning Bree..I am having cataract surgery..They tell me i'll see better than ever after they are done..may not even need glasses..and  thank you so much for offering to do my badges..and i'll need all the prayers you have lol.. <3 thanks
Nancy

Nancy, You're Welcome and I remember you telling me you were going to have your cataract surgery.  I will keep you in my prayers and remember if you need help you know where I am.

nanners

well i see i didn't do such a good job of putting my  name license plate on by my name..i see the gif thingy but no plate.. *sigh*

Mr. Scandalous

looks like Sweet Tooth and Harvest Mania.. and I heard Sweet Tooth will have ranks and rank badges eventually

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 18, 2006, 12:10:22 PM

looks like Sweet Tooth and Harvest Mania.. and I heard Sweet Tooth will have ranks and rank badges eventually

Thanks for the badge shots ... and honestly if Sweet Tooth gets ranks, it better be way down the line (Sooo dislike that game)

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 18, 2006, 12:12:01 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 18, 2006, 12:10:22 PM

Thanks for the badge shots ... and honestly if Sweet Tooth gets ranks, it better be way down the line (Sooo dislike that game)

Thanks for the new info. I don't much like Sweet Tooth either. :x

Jonathan

oooh harvest my luff.....my favorite game of all time

Mr. Scandalous

Bree

Thanks for a look at the badges and the info on this!!! :)

hades

allison

ty for the info  O0  Cant wait for the Word Whomp love that game

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview