PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:35:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

skeem628

is it possible that we delete this and make a new page containing what the glitches are that are still working please :)

im so lost in this thread

CrystalDawn

i agree have a section etc.. virgin & non-virgin......... :)) for "glitches"

gin

disneyland lady

Quote from: CrystalDawn on November 28, 2008, 07:07:30 AM
i agree have a section etc.. virgin & non-virgin......... :)) for "glitches"

And you expect a cheating site to tell the truth about glitch virginity?

disneyland lady insane diego

skeem628

does anyone know if there's a glitch for ride the tide?

thanks sg.gif

southinkucandance

wat does glitch mean and wat does it do...??? mmm  :OO

skeem628

its just a mess up in the game.. like for example there used to be one in hangman where u only had to play 2 letters or something like that and hit a button and u got the other 2 or was it 3 i forget lol.. but, its just a mess up in the game that either helps u get tokies or rank up quicker

Mistyeyed

i ranked out on monopoly and golf solitaire some time ago and did not get the badges either...i finally got the 5000 jigsaw treasure hunter badge,i wish those extra badges that we play for would be ones that we can work for,not just wait for them to pop up by chance...

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 05, 2009, 07:01:16 AM
i finally got the 5000 jigsaw treasure hunter badge,i wish those extra badges that we play for would be ones that we can work for,not just wait for them to pop up by chance...

Isn't the 5000 jigsaw treasure hunter badge one that is determined by game points?  When fully ranked out, we only have approximately 2600 game points which means..... *Gulp*.... you're only about 1/2 way to the 5000 badge.  I don't think it's a "chance" badge.

I agree the monopoly badges are often "chance" badges.

DitzyChick

Quote from: Johanna on January 05, 2009, 03:56:00 AM
6th street omaha poker glitch still works! Play with jokers wild, when you get the required hand, fold before the hand is over. I double browsed also...

Any ideas how to get those stinkin' flawless victory and monopoly double sixes badges....I'm not having any luck...

Do you know if the 6th street glitch also works for the rising star badge?? Get dealt four hole cards of the same rank or value (without using jokers) to earn this badge  That's the only one I can't seem to get for that game

Stinkerbell

I haven't gotten either of those badges.   :OO

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Johanna on January 05, 2009, 03:56:00 AM
6th street omaha poker glitch still works! Play with jokers wild, when you get the required hand, fold before the hand is over. I double browsed also...

Any ideas how to get those stinkin' flawless victory and monopoly double sixes badges....I'm not having any luck...

I let my auto run overnight in monoply and when I woke up in the morning I had the sixes badge.  Guess if you play long enough or run your auto long enough (LOL) your bound to get it.  Gl  Happy pogoing.

jarjar

WTG Baby I still do not have that one. Good job :!!

old nana

Tracey

it use to give u the royal and poker if folder and played with jokers b4 ... they might of fixed the glitch

BabyCheetah

Quote from: jarjar on January 06, 2009, 07:42:13 AM
WTG Baby I still do not have that one. Good job :!!

Thank you Jarjar.  It was such hard work LOL.  Happy Pogoing

Squid

Exactly.  The JigsawGPS always uses a hint, too, even if it's the last piece of the puzzle.  I am ranked out and only have about 2600 points.  Getting that last badge is going to be awful.

Mistyeyed

my auto got it for me,but the 25,000 one in bingo is going to take forever..

Stinkerbell

For those interested, the WordJong glitch works to get the badge!  Got it faaaaaassssssst!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2009, 10:03:39 AM
For those interested, the WordJong glitch works to get the badge!  Got it faaaaaassssssst!

When you master that Word Jong glitch, you soon realize there must be a God.  Lord love the WJ glitch!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview