Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Coral on December 18, 2006, 01:01:59 PM
I heard someone talking about a glitch in blooop.  Is anyone aware of a Bloop glitch?  :-\

I don't know of a glitch per se, but I do know that I could fix every 10 point game to get about 16 points out of it, and finished all the ranks + secret badge very quickly with double browsing.
However, if DB qualifies as a glitch, then all Pogo games have glitches, don't they?  :))

JonathanWood90

I know we dont like javaing in here but i am just wondering why we dont like it.  autos are a lot more fun and you can actually win the games without cheating but is javaing a lot worse in some way?  is it illegal to java but not auto?  its because java is hacking isnt it but autoing is not hacking.  is this right?  is this related to those laws that say you can't copy a dvd because it is protected but you can copy it to a tape if you plug in the out jack to a recorder?  does this mean autoing is like playing to a tape recorder?

Homer

Hacking is illegal and we don't discuss it here.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JonathanWood90

sorry.  i didnt realise it really was hacking

jinglebells

in hog heaven , when u get to hog heaven and if you dont do well ...like u only get 100 tokens ... then refresh your game and you will be still one more bar on the bonus meter away from hog heaven.... :)))

TmT

Quote from: jinglebells on January 19, 2007, 08:18:25 PM
in hog heaven , when u get to hog heaven and if you dont do well ...like u only get 100 tokens ... then refresh your game and you will be still one more bar on the bonus meter away from hog heaven.... :)))
Im not sure I follow you.... you mean when you're choosin the bonus points.... think I'm blonde here... sorry...

jinglebells

yes when you get to the hog heaven bonus round ..the first round where you have to poke the pigs ...if you dont do well ..dont do the next round where you chose from the 5 sacks  , refresh your game and youll be back to one more hog heaven bonus bar to go to get to hog heaven..lol i hope thats better to understand

TmT

gotcha...

I finished it under one of my accounts... will play with that glitch under othe account...tyvm :)

xgingerx

i was reading somewhere about a Hog's secert badge..but i can't find it here now..sry if i posted in wrong place...i have asked around in pogo no one has heard about it...
any one have any news on it??? :-\

fiz

I think it is "untrue" or else Pogo would have "Hog Heaven Secret Badge" like they did with Blooop.

Pogo Dalek

OK......I jsut fount this out.

One you have your 10 Bonuses, and once you clicked your pigs..if you don't like your Amount you Poked..Then Don't pick the big bags, get out of the room, and get back into the room. and you will have only 1 bonus to get, then jsut try for the bonus again!

Tracey

sure ur starting from the start if u do that  ???

Pogo Dalek

Nope, it works!

I reload the page, and I all i have to do is get one more bonus!

Also..

If you Do not have any "Halos", press the Alt Key and it will SPin your Reels! if you have a halo, it will select a Halo!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jodi

the alt thing doesnt appear to work for me   :ooo

zafontso

Pogo Dalek

Make sure you click in the Game Box, so there is no blinking cursur in the chaT box, it only works when you are not engaged in the Chat box!

xgingerx

xgingerx

ALT didnt work for me either...i didnt have cursor in chat box ... :((

hellllpppp!

daisydog

:'((  I tried it, but it doesn't work. I didn't have the cursor in the chat box   Please help :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview