This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

There is someone in sweet tooth right now with a high score of 43,000, how are they doing that?

disneyland lady

Here are the high scores in the room I was in  - again - this is classic mode. I asked and asked and finally someone told me that what they are doing is continuing to get it to run out of MATCHING CANDIES. This then adds up your total and in the classic will keep it the green bar at the bottom in the same space not getting to the end of the timer. Not a "clock" as such so there is the confusion we were having. I am really not in to tokens enough to continue to spend time NOT matching candies - I want the badges! But I guess everyone has their own boats to float. BTW - that pitiful score at the very bottom was my person high 2550, lol!

Disneyland lady insane diego

bevj1899

i'm confussed...
you run out of candy match's or time you get new game fall14.gif

Tara

I'm just curious as to why you want your name on the high score list?  :-\

disneyland lady

Oh I suppose there was a time in my life (having been in college in the 60s) that I would have wanted to have a high score ... But I have already been there, done that, bought the tie dyed tshirt.  Tara - sorry. 

disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

Quote from: disneylandlady on November 18, 2007, 06:13:24 AM
Oh I suppose there was a time in my life (having been in college in the 60s) that I would have wanted to have a high score ... But I have already been there, done that, bought the tie dyed tshirt.  Tara - sorry. 

disneyland lady insane diego

You don't have to say sorry to me, I was just asking in general about the high score list.

disneyland lady

lol - I was apologizing for that really bad joke but the lead in was there and I had to do it! Too many years in the business of entertaining, I guess. I do not want a high score and do not care about tokens. I only care about badges. I do not like to be on the top of any list...... well maybe santas good list (and am not going there with the on the "top" part).  :oo

I actually only brought all this up cuz I thought it had to be a glitch cuz for the life of me I would never thought anyone would play sweet tooth to lose just to get tokens or to be high scorer. But I do not retract my apology, Tara cuz I some point in my life, I tick off everyone.... frequently.

Disneyland lady insane diego

DarylD

I just finished hitting the u in Word Jong about 100 times then clicked out of the room and went back in to see if my rank changed and it did not.  How many does it take?

PogoKaz

Quote from: DDruktenis on November 30, 2007, 08:06:36 AM
I just finished hitting the u in Word Jong about 100 times then clicked out of the room and went back in to see if my rank changed and it did not.  How many does it take?

depends which rank you are trying to get, from rank 30 it's 90 games per rank  :/\

PogoHatesKristy

driver22

snowman1.gif   yes the glitch in word jong still works. played in the room about 1hour ago and it was working fine.

WV4057

what do u mean by hitting the u in word jong?how does this glitch work exactly? Xmas Tree

Mistyeyed

im curious also as to where the u in word jong is..do you mean in the first set of tiles you get..click on the u and keep clicking it?

Stinkerbell

You have to play all the way through and when you get to the gates is when you use the U.  It's tricky and you have to be very careful where you click on the screen.  Someone on here will be able to give better details I think.  Do a search, the foum is where i found it.

Mistyeyed

thanks for the info and i did read through the posts on this glitch,but either im not doing it right or its not working for me...when it gets to the 4th round and the doors open..is that when you click U on your keyboard?..if so,after you click the U,whats the next step...im missing something somewhere..thanks for any help..

Mistyeyed

i tried the word jong a couple times and its not working for me unless im just not doing it right..when i clicked my last word in the gates opened and cookies came up...i then keyed in the U and started to click my last word back in,i got one letter of it in and the congratuations screen came up then the jackpot..it wouldnt even give me time to right click anything...i must be missing a step in this?

Stinkerbell

OK... I just did it.  When you are working on the last puzzle, try to make your last word a short one and make it so the final letters are not close to the actual cookies.  After the gate opens, make sure your curser is on the screen, but not near the cookie.... right click and type a u.   Your last letters will reappear on the screen and you need to spell the same word again, but stay away from the cookies and right click to send the word.  Play again will pop up at some point, click play again and do the same thing over and over.  You'll rack up tons of points!  The most important thing is to avoid the cookie... you hit that and you have to start all over.  I hope I explained it clearly enough!

Edited To Add - Iif you don't want to draw attention to yourself, only repeat the right click U thingy a few times.... I did it 6 times while walking through it so I could give you the details, and I got 1,600 score, more than double anyone elses high score in the room.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 02, 2007, 03:20:56 PM
OK... I just did it.  When you are working on the last puzzle, try to make your last word a short one and make it so the final letters are not close to the actual cookies.  After the gate opens, make sure your curser is on the screen, but not near the cookie.... right click and type a u.   Your last letters will reappear on the screen and you need to spell the same word again, but stay away from the cookies and right click to send the word.  Play again will pop up at some point, click play again and do the same thing over and over.  You'll rack up tons of points!  The most important thing is to avoid the cookie... you hit that and you have to start all over.  I hope I explained it clearly enough!

Edited To Add - Iif you don't want to draw attention to yourself, only repeat the right click U thingy a few times.... I did it 6 times while walking through it so I could give you the details, and I got 1,600 score, more than double anyone elses high score in the room.

Can you repeat that, I don't understand.  :))

Runs and hides.  ++

Mistyeyed

thanks bravelady..i went back in to the game and followed your instructions and it actually worked this time..had to do it a couple times cause the letters i had left were more in the middle of the screen near the cookies..through trial and error though i got it..im only doing about ten at a time,i didnt want to draw any unwanted attention..now i can work through this game that i have been putting aside..thanks again..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 02, 2007, 03:43:10 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 02, 2007, 03:20:56 PM

Can you repeat that, I don't understand.  :))

Runs and hides.  ++

Yeah, come closer though so you can read my lips.....   :%#        :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview