PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:44:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddysprincess

hellow my name is amber glad to join in on the fun  beer11.gif yawn.gif inlove1.gif

Joe C

Welcome Daddysprinces. Ask Harley for your cookies! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

popparap

sparkles do you know how to find out if homer stilll has any of the free year feft sorry to bother you

Squid

Welcome new members.

Poppa - go to the thread for FREE POGO MEMBERSHIPS and leave a post asking Homer for codes.  He's running out but will send codes as he gets them.

SweetxThing

hello new here!! heard about this from my mom just wanted to check it out  whistle.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Drakus748

New Here Put a post in pogo membership post no reponse crying10.gif hope a reponse come then we can have some drinks :) thanks homer if you get that ur awesome. beer11.gif

SweetxThing

thanks for the welcome! so i didnt even think to look to see if there was anything pogo related other than pogo it self online!
i got to spend all my new tokens thanks to the TOKEN GRABBER on all the new mini stuff i didn't have enough for before... it was extremely exciting!  girls22.gif

Squid

Quote from: SweetxThing on October 06, 2009, 05:35:59 PM
thanks for the welcome! so i didnt even think to look to see if there was anything pogo related other than pogo it self online!
i got to spend all my new tokens thanks to the TOKEN GRABBER on all the new mini stuff i didn't have enough for before... it was extremely exciting!  girls22.gif

You, too, can shop in the mini mall for free when it comes to token items.  There are a number of posts on the forum about the mini mall shopping glitch.  Free mini mall shopping.   beer11.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2009, 05:45:04 PM
You, too, can shop in the mini mall for free when it comes to token items.  There are a number of posts on the forum about the mini mall shopping glitch.  Free mini mall shopping.   beer11.gif
lipsrsealed.gif she might buy all the good stuff giggle2.gif J/K

SweetxThing

REALLY!!! that's great! all this cool stuff is overwhelming  ive never belonged to a forum thing... i'm still exploring how many tokens do i shell out to rent tour guide in this place?? i guess i know where ill be going next! thank youuu and i love the smiles i cant stop using them in every post i feel like its not complete without one fall13.gif

jarjar

SweetxThing

Squid

Quote from: SweetxThing on October 06, 2009, 05:55:51 PM
hehe jarjar ill try not toojavascript:void(0);

Why would you try not to javascript void?  Especially when it's so fun!

Hocky

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

Welcome to the dark side, you will love the cookies.

who me?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview