This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ranked Badge Games

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Everyone talks about what ranked badge games they like or dislike alot.  Lets see what you like or dislike or that you are waiting to do last.

I'm trying to finish up one set of badges before I start another, but sometimes that's not easy to do.

I think Tri Peaks was the hardest. From what I have done,Bowling takes second place.

I'm going to wait to do Battle Phlinx last. I don't know why, but I guess from hearing people talk about it.

harley89

Canasta takes forever and ever and ever. Its the one game I load 3 bagger up and let it run and it still takes for ever and ever  Seems like I been at rank 45 for a long time

Julez

So far Tri Peaks took me the longest to finish, but PopFu is a close second.  Still have 8 ranks to go, but not in a hurry lol.

I like Canasta, Lottso, and the new Turbo.  I don't even play bowling by hand - it's all auto cause I really hate bowling lol.  I agree about Battle Phlinx   :xx

bobby

Tara

Quote from: spirit1953 on July 16, 2006, 10:34:55 AM
Canasta takes forever and ever and ever. Its the one game I load 3 bagger up and let it run and it still takes for ever and ever  Seems like I been at rank 45 for a long time

I'm on 45 also, and that's where it changes from only needing 100 per rank to 1000 per rank.  :'((  You need as many red 3's for the last 5 ranks as you did for the first 45 ranks. I wish they would even the ranks out.

pink

been workin on 1st class a little each day-68% to rank 40 so far.   then ill finish the rest of bloop prolly.

think as for the one game ill never start/nor finish for badges is perfect pair solitaire. 

an sure once gin comes out ill be there 24/7 haa haa. 

ok toodles, off to lunch

badgehog

I love all the card games: canasta, spades, gin , those i'm all doing by hand, never use autos, and play rated!, I use autos on the gimmick games, and i go from easiest to hardest. Probably the games i least like and will leave till the end are battle phlinx, and Bingo :xx

EyeCu

I think stellar is probably the easiest. I am not really into rank badges, I just recently got into it. Turbo21 is taking me forever to finish, I'm almost at rank 40. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon :)

Carol

Battlephlinx and the penguins are my bugaboos. I still just pick at them while concentrating on others. Wondering if I will ever see the end of them.  :OO
Lottso I am almost done with... again.  :ooo
Concentrating mostly on turbo and bowling now. Alternating them alot to hopefully remain under the snitch radar.  :-X

Tara

Isn't it funny how you play with autos but you still complain about how tired you are of the game?  :)))

Lifes rough!!

damian666

Penguin Blocks is one I gave up on simply because it takes alot to retire. >:(( My favorites were panda pai gow that I finished strictly using an auto and World class solitaire.

swissmissy63

Quote from: bobby on July 16, 2006, 10:40:47 AM
fortune bingo  :xx 4 days to get up 2 ranks

I have been lucky the past couple nights. . I have gotten bingo rooms all by myself and I just sit there and bingo it up LOL You can usually find good rooms late at night and good luck bobby  O0

Tara

Quote from: Turd on July 16, 2006, 03:01:10 PM
Penguin Blocks is one I gave up on simply because it takes alot to retire. >:(( My favorites were panda pai gow that I finished strictly using an auto and World class solitaire.

Panda was the first one I ever finished and it was by hand.

foxx

I hate Battle Phlinx.  It gives me cripes errors when I run the auto...and to play that by hand makes me want to go find something sharp and pokie. 

I finished WCS mostly by hand...AssesUp took weeks...

Trying to finish the badges in reverse alphabetical order with some skipping around...but, I am dreading Phlinx and Penguins...and I'm only like rank 12 in Lottso, so that's gonna be a bitch...

Ew.  This topic makes me sad!   :'((

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 16, 2006, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 16, 2006, 04:10:54 PM

LMAO! Quit your whining.

:)))  It just made me realize how far I am from being done! 

OK...done whining now!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 16, 2006, 04:16:13 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 16, 2006, 04:13:20 PM

LMAO! Quit your whining.

:)))  It just made me realize how far I am from being done! 

OK...done whining now!

I am to sweetie. I have more games to go than I have finished.

EyeCu

hmm my s t e l l a r word got taken out :| *wonders why*

Carol

I hate Battle Phlinx.  It gives me cripes errors when I run the auto...and to play that by hand makes me want to go find something sharp and pokie. 

I finished WCS mostly by hand...AssesUp took weeks...

Trying to finish the badges in reverse alphabetical order with some skipping around...but, I am dreading Phlinx and Penguins...and I'm only like rank 12 in Lottso, so that's gonna be a bitch...

I run into the same problem with battle phlinx. And the penguins start to lag after a few games even by hand. The first I ever finished was pop fu and it was 100% by hand since I had not discovered autos at that point lol.
How frightening is that? lol :pp

kgansor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview