PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:17:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Carnival Blackjack - General Info & Ranks

Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 03:06:07 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 03:02:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:32:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:02:25 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 29, 2006, 01:16:26 PM
Quote from: mr.clean on August 29, 2006, 12:37:46 PM
Yeah didn't change the JP Spins from Beta Testing ..  wow your at rank 6 allready wtg!
Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 12:23:22 PM
Okies all I refreshed room and my rank and stats are showing. This game has awesome spins i got 10000 tokies for rank 6 ???

how the heck you get so far so fast lmao

Probably cheated... :)))

Does anyone know what settings I should put my auto on?  Or just leave it alone?  :///

I run it on the fastest setting.

Click on settings on the auto and see those 4 options in there?  Mine has Royal Match checked.  I don't even know what any of that stuff means.  Did you mess with it?  Will any of that help us get our ranks ?  Will any of that slow us down or make it go faster? Is that enough questions?  :///

I just let it play the way it is. I just slide the speed setting to fastest.

Lmao of course I cheated, I played by hand first 2 ranks, than it was announced auto was available and I let it rip. I use Royal match for side bet, and left the speed as is. I'm rank 10 now! The auto is awesome O0, I've gained about 90K so far in tokens. The spins are awesome in this game 10K, 7500 and so on. ;)

mr.clean

and what are you betting? ;)
Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 05:32:55 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 03:06:07 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 03:02:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:32:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:02:25 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 29, 2006, 01:16:26 PM
Quote from: mr.clean on August 29, 2006, 12:37:46 PM
Yeah didn't change the JP Spins from Beta Testing ..  wow your at rank 6 allready wtg!
Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 12:23:22 PM
Okies all I refreshed room and my rank and stats are showing. This game has awesome spins i got 10000 tokies for rank 6 ???

how the heck you get so far so fast lmao

Probably cheated... :)))

Does anyone know what settings I should put my auto on?  Or just leave it alone?  :///

I run it on the fastest setting.

Click on settings on the auto and see those 4 options in there?  Mine has Royal Match checked.  I don't even know what any of that stuff means.  Did you mess with it?  Will any of that help us get our ranks ?  Will any of that slow us down or make it go faster? Is that enough questions?  :///

I just let it play the way it is. I just slide the speed setting to fastest.

Lmao of course I cheated, I played by hand first 2 ranks, than it was announced auto was available and I let it rip. I use Royal match for side bet, and left the speed as is. I'm rank 10 now! The auto is awesome O0, I've gained about 90K so far in tokens. The spins are awesome in this game 10K, 7500 and so on. ;)

patandmegan

OK, so who's going to find a glitch so we can zoom through this?  :)))

Pat

Sassy

I'm hating this game, gonna have to get a job soon so I can buy some uncles lmao

:;"

Tara

The auto works great !!!   Rank 6 in 61/2 hours over here.  :pp

jrzydvl

rank 5 1/2 in 4 hours   good thing for the auto  too bad ive lost like 30000 tokens so far

thompson

Tara

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 29, 2006, 07:21:53 PM
rank 5 1/2 in 4 hours   good thing for the auto  too bad ive lost like 30000 tokens so far

I don't care about my tokens,but you know you could set your bet on 10 then start your auto. That might help ya.

jrzydvl

i use 50 but since i use autos so tokens dont matter lol  its just that i dont want pogo to get them back the autos worked hard for them

Tara

I just rebooted to set up to go to bed and I lost my  7 ranks...  :'((  I'm back at O..  :'((

jrzydvl

Tara

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 29, 2006, 07:52:29 PM
dont say that cause i gotta do the same thing

I'm not even going to play it anymore till it's fixed. That sucks big time.  Oh well...It's not like I played by hand... :pp

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 07:55:08 PM
Quote from: jrzydvl on August 29, 2006, 07:52:29 PM
dont say that cause i gotta do the same thing

I'm not even going to play it anymore till it's fixed. That sucks big time.  Oh well...It's not like I played by hand... :pp
Well shucks girl, I hope you played it by the computer  lol

jrzydvl

Runner

this game sucks.  I hope there is never a challenge that we can't use an auto on.

pogo releases another dud.

hades

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 07:50:23 PM
I just rebooted to set up to go to bed and I lost my  7 ranks...  :'((  I'm back at O..  :'((

ah that must suck.

mr.clean

Tara you must have been in that room all day?   I know this morning they had the losing ranks problem but that was fixed ..  Pogo e-mailed me that they fixed it .

hopefully you get your ranks back i've noticed before if i don'nt play after i lost ranks or something  ..  Theres a better chance they will come back ..  :-\
Quote from: hades on August 29, 2006, 08:29:56 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 07:50:23 PM

ah that must suck.

PunkInDrublic

played this game for less than 5 minutes and decided that I really hate it. I just hope my 5 yr old likes it enough to get me a badge or two. She's the cheapest auto I've found yet  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 29, 2006, 10:10:47 PM
played this game for less than 5 minutes and decided that I really hate it. I just hope my 5 yr old likes it enough to get me a badge or two. She's the cheapest auto I've found yet  :)))

rofl hey that works  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview