PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:24:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

jarjar

rhino

I promise to finish off my bottle of Merlot before midnight!! :!!

jamrow32

I have only been a member for about 10 months and so far.  483 total badges.  Finished Hog heaven, Word Riot deluxe, Soon to finish Kenopop tomorrow, and dice city by the middle of next week.  not to mention almost every premium album and 6 complete mix and match and half of #7.  Only thing I wonder is how i can get my hands on the expired premium books (Card Masters, Loyal friends, and Badge Bonanza).  I have used no autos although i will get a few soon.  If anyone has info on the badge books....hit me up

Stinkerbell

WTG jamrow!!  It's so nice to get those games behind you.  I wish Pogo would come up with a tracking system for us to easily see which games we've finished, which we are close to, etc. 

clarktonya693

I have 602 badges I've completed the 2007 weekly badges 4 mix and match albums and all of the premium albums

Stinkerbell

Squid

jamrow32

If anyone knows how to get ahold of the EXPIRED badge books (card masters, loyal friends, and badge bonanza)  or even some expired mix and match badges...lemme know.  I am stuck at a wall trying to get badges, and ranking up is my only option.

jarjar

Quote from: jamrow32 on October 28, 2008, 05:12:47 AM
If anyone knows how to get ahold of the EXPIRED badge books (card masters, loyal friends, and badge bonanza)  or even some expired mix and match badges...lemme know.  I am stuck at a wall trying to get badges, and ranking up is my only option.
I have no clue how to purchase expired books or if there even is a way. Myself I missed getting one for a friend. The loyal friends album and would love to get my hands on that for her.

jarjar

I am finally the proud owner of the rank 100 Lottso badge.  whew that was a long road to go down ""

arniebear

QuoteI am finally the proud owner of the rank 100 Lottso badge.  whew that was a long road to go down

:^* :^* Wtg

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 13, 2008, 06:34:14 AM
I am finally the proud owner of the rank 100 Lottso badge.  whew that was a long road to go down ""

:^* :^*  WTG  (OO)

Mary

jarjar

Thanks so much everyone.
And wtg mama....... great job :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mama on November 13, 2008, 09:02:08 AM
i finally finished operation  :^*

WTG!

I finished Monopoly, Ali Baba, Quick Quack and am working hard on Addiction and First Class!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 13, 2008, 09:52:17 AM
WTG!

I finished Monopoly, Ali Baba, Quick Quack and am working hard on Addiction and First Class!

My friend Stinker is a big bragger :))) WTG :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 13, 2008, 09:56:19 AM
My friend Stinker is a big bragger :))) WTG :!!

Well, to be honest, I only brag every few months so it just looks like I'm extra special  :))

arniebear

:^* Wtg all of you....you are so industrious  (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview