PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:58:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on January 14, 2009, 09:07:55 AM
I just could not master the glitch. Not co ordinated enough here I guess.... And of course congrats are in order for Uncle Otto. I just try to get the recognition :))

Hey now, were it not for your skillfull operation, Uncle Otto wouldn't even get up and running.  YOU deserve ALL the recognition!

BabyCheetah

jarjar

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 14, 2009, 08:52:05 AM
WTG jarjarific!  Did you glitch it or uncle it?

I glitched that one.

Congrats Jarjar!  :^*

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 14, 2009, 02:26:36 PM
I glitched that one.

Congrats Jarjar!  :^*

And a big wtg to you glitchers... Man I just could not master that task. Thanks for all the wtg's (OO)

fireangel

:^* :^* :^* rank 2 cheater  :^* :^* :^*   ++ towards rank 3 lol

Squid

Congrats!  You'll get to 10,000 before ya know it!

Stinkerbell

Joe C

FreecellFanny

So I'm done with Turbo 21 and I decided that I'd go for World Class Solitaire next.

The auto will not cooperate. I've run it for the last 4 days and nights and it's always stuck when I get up or home from work: it tries to place a card and it snaps back; it keeps repeating the pattern.

When I got up this morning this started happening after 3 games and needless to say it lost all of them. So, no advancement.

I've gone up one rank level in 4 days. Sad.  6_6.gif

Joe C

WTG on Turbo 21.

Submit a TSR and explain what you are seeing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 16, 2009, 03:08:03 AM
So I'm done with Turbo 21 and I decided that I'd go for World Class Solitaire next.

The auto will not cooperate. I've run it for the last 4 days and nights and it's always stuck when I get up or home from work: it tries to place a card and it snaps back; it keeps repeating the pattern.

When I got up this morning this started happening after 3 games and needless to say it lost all of them. So, no advancement.

I've gone up one rank level in 4 days. Sad.  6_6.gif

I had the same problem, Fanny.  As far as autos go, this one is not at all a favorite, and I did submit a TSR.

Joe C

Sorry to hear that. The version I had got TWO screennames complete in World Class Solitaire.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 16, 2009, 10:33:05 AM
Sorry to hear that. The version I had got TWO screennames complete in World Class Solitaire.

Oh, mine ranked out eventually, it was just one of the autos that needed babysitting... at least on my computer, that is.  I have heard others say it worked great for them.  I know I have autos that work like a dream, and the same version isn't so wonderful on someone else's system.   

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 16, 2009, 10:52:00 AM
Oh, mine ranked out eventually, it was just one of the autos that needed babysitting... at least on my computer, that is.  I have heard others say it worked great for them.  I know I have autos that work like a dream, and the same version isn't so wonderful on someone else's system.   

awwwwww, quitcha gripin', will ya?

:)))

:-*

:ll

:!$

Stinkerbell

Squid

Whip me.....

beat me.....

Call me Myrtle.....

.... and make me write bad checks. 

:)))

Stinkerbell

We used to say "Well, smack my face and call me stinky."  I don't know why we said it, but we did.   :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview