This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jamrow32

Newest game to fall for me:::Sock Hop Slots.

next to fall should be either dice city or bloop.

then onward to 800 badges.  watching you.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 16, 2009, 01:18:22 PM
Newest game to fall for me:::Sock Hop Slots.

next to fall should be either dice city or bloop.

then onward to 800 badges.  watching you.gif
WTG on Sock Hop Slots

If you are going for Dice City Roller, I suggest using Uncle Otto in NON-AUCTION rooms. It is faster ranking and people do not complain about him as much there.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

I like using OTTO in dice city.  The non-auction rooms are goos because even with the cheat, you only get 800 pts about 2/3rds of the time.  People don't complain there.

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 17, 2009, 11:08:05 AM
I like using OTTO in dice city.  The non-auction rooms are goos because even with the cheat, you only get 800 pts about 2/3rds of the time.  People don't complain there.
Ding

Also, auctions ADD TIME per game and you have to win the auction to get credit for the "Card" as a property. The property card/time ratio is better in NON-AUCTION rooms.

BabyCheetah

Knock Squelchies off the list.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  (thinking) What to do next? What to do next?

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on February 17, 2009, 02:45:53 PM
Knock Squelchies off the list.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  (thinking) What to do next? What to do next?
Good going!!!!!

beer11.gif

BabyCheetah

Thanks Joe.

I'm looking through all the games and I don't want to play anything.  I guess thats kinda sad since there are over 100 games to play and I don't want to play nada   6_6.gif .  I guess I'll keep looking.

jarjar

BabyCheetah

jarjar

Your very welcome embrace.gif Got an idea why don't you finish the poppit show giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

panic button.gif  finish the poppit show   panic button.gif help.gif girls18.gif  I don't think I will ever finish that one  girls18.gif

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Well Missy,  Have you finished The Poppit Show?  Huh? Huh? Huh?  (LOL) And if you have I will give you my info and I will be more than happy to  girl5.gif while you finish mine for me. (LMAO)

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on February 17, 2009, 07:43:58 PM
Well Missy,  Have you finished The Poppit Show?  Huh? Huh? Huh?  (LOL) And if you have I will give you my info and I will be more than happy to  girl5.gif while you finish mine for me. (LMAO)
No way my Dear. giggle2.gif Just wanted to give you a big WTG when your done cheerleading.gif

BabyCheetah

You'll be the first one I tell, Jarjar, when I finish it. I promise. 

I wonder who has finished it? Anyone? Anyone?

~Sassy~

I am not finished with The Poppit Show yet, but I am working on it. Well, Uncle Otto is.  hysterical.gif I have 27/40 now. I usually play something else during the day. Just kills me to try and watch those stupid balloons pop.  diablo.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 18, 2009, 11:04:36 PM
I am not finished with The Poppit Show yet, but I am working on it. Well, Uncle Otto is.  hysterical.gif I have 27/40 now. I usually play something else during the day. Just kills me to try and watch those stupid balloons pop.  diablo.gif
I am rank 33 of 40, which is only 10% done the game. I still need to pop 1,700,000 more balloons to finish. I calculate 6 months of 24/7 playing. vomit.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview