PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:22:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on June 05, 2009, 09:05:31 AM
Good luck with that TPS Squid. Mine needs constant baby sitting that is why I keep pushing it to the side. rolleyes.gif

girls18.gif

Joe C

I have found that the cheat HAD been fairly stable, but slow because of the Pogo restrictor plate.

I average about 4,000 per overnight session. Since we need 2,000,000, I figured I would finish everything else first.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I'm doing the same thing but I really value a good overnight runner and, with TPS requiring so much time, I was hoping it would do the job.  I love progress while I sleep.   yawn.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: BabyCheetah on June 04, 2009, 05:59:06 AM
Wtg everyone that has ranked out in the past few days and Wtg Twinkle for doing your own siggy.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Thanks Baby. now if i could figure out what happened to my picture that goes below my name i would be even happier. lol

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 05, 2009, 08:53:58 PM
Thanks Baby. now if i could figure out what happened to my picture that goes below my name i would be even happier. lol
It says you moved it or deleted it from PhotoBucket.  If you used a pic from someone else they moved or deleted it.  If you move the pic or reupload it, you get a new URL so you have to get the new addy and put it in to fix it.  If it was a pic from someone else, it is most likely gone forever, but you can ask them about it and see.

twinkle6590

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 05, 2009, 09:11:25 PM
It says you moved it or deleted it from PhotoBucket.  If you used a pic from someone else they moved or deleted it.  If you move the pic or reupload it, you get a new URL so you have to get the new addy and put it in to fix it.  If it was a pic from someone else, it is most likely gone forever, but you can ask them about it and see.

thanks crazyman !!!

Stinkerbell

Many of you know that I home school my kids. My daughter has been taking college classes since she turned 16. This is an email exchange between she and her college English professor.

From my daughter to her English Teacher:

I would like to say how much I truly enjoyed your class and hope that I will see you again next semester. Now, all sucking up aside, I would appreciate it if you would e-mail me the overall grade I received in your class.
Megan

From the teacher to my daughter:

Well Miss Megan, I enjoyed having you in my class; whenever I needed a dose of sanity, I needed only to look in your direction to be grounded once again. Your overall and final grade for this course is an A. Hope to see you again next semester as well. Enjoy your summer.

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 07, 2009, 08:43:10 PM
Many of you know that I home school my kids. My daughter has been taking college classes since she turned 16. This is an email exchange between she and her college English professor.

From my daughter to her English Teacher:

I would like to say how much I truly enjoyed your class and hope that I will see you again next semester. Now, all sucking up aside, I would appreciate it if you would e-mail me the overall grade I received in your class.
Megan

From the teacher to my daughter:

Well Miss Megan, I enjoyed having you in my class; whenever I needed a dose of sanity, I needed only to look in your direction to be grounded once again. Your overall and final grade for this course is an A. Hope to see you again next semester as well. Enjoy your summer.

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif Congratulations Stinkerbell, you must be very proud. cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 07, 2009, 08:57:24 PM
cheerleading.gif Congratulations Stinkerbell, you must be very proud. cheerleading.gif

I am very proud of her. I don't do anything myself that's worthy of bragging about. Even my ranking out is accomplished by my uncle, so I brag about other people's accomplishments.  giggle2.gif

Squid

WTG, Miss Megan!  You're doing better than many college age students!  Congrats! cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Wtg Stinky's daughter.  cheerleading.gif Wtg Stinky for home schooling  with such success  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif embrace.gif

C~M

jarjar

bobby

wtg tumbsup.gif oh...and i just got a new EnV3 touch! july4th_35.gif

~Sassy~

dancing16.gif Hi Bobby, where have you been?   undecided.gif 

cheerleading.gif WTG on your new EnV3  cheerleading.gif

bobby

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 08, 2009, 06:41:53 PM
dancing16.gif Hi Bobby, where have you been?   undecided.gif 

cheerleading.gif WTG on your new EnV3  cheerleading.gif
been good, just really busy the past few months white flag.gif

Squid

Hey, Bobby, good to see ya.  Grats on the new ENV3.  Now I'm off to google to see what that is.   giggle2.gif

bobby

Quote from: Squid on June 09, 2009, 03:41:49 AM
Hey, Bobby, good to see ya.  Grats on the new ENV3.  Now I'm off to google to see what that is.   giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif it's the new LG gizmo that will be outdated in a week or so when the EnV4 3d or sumthin comes out which will have a qwerty keyboard touch screen and cheese grater

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview