Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

codobutts

Even if House is a rerun I will watch it over and over again.  <3 that show

survivorjeff

I just  <3 the show also. I bought the first two season on dvd so i can wathc at any time.  From the previews it looks very interesting.  It shows Cuddy crying in one ofthe previews where i am, so I'm wonder what is store. 

Homer

Quote from: survivorjeff on September 05, 2006, 03:48:31 PM
I just  <3 the show also. I bought the first two season on dvd so i can wathc at any time.  From the previews it looks very interesting.  It shows Cuddy crying in one ofthe previews where i am, so I'm wonder what is store. 

I've been trying to watch it in between picks for my fantasy draft. I don't like Cameron's new look. :xx

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

It seems like House has gone mellow, I expected him to shoot the gentlemen with the shot himself instead of listening to Cuddy.  But it looks like he is gonna start taking his pills again, lol.

The preview for next week looks excellent!

Homer

I don't watch the previews so I can be surprised next week. I wish I could have followed this weeks episode closer but I was preoccupied. I didn't understand how the guy started walking after getting the shot.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2006, 06:13:03 PM
I don't watch the previews so I can be surprised next week. I wish I could have followed this weeks episode closer but I was preoccupied. I didn't understand how the guy started walking after getting the shot.

Apparently there was a problem with the mans Pituitary, among other things,that made him feel like his brain was on fire. That is why he threw himself into the water. He wasn't trying to drown himself because he felt his life was over as the doctors theorised, but was instread trying to put out the "fire" in his brain. House figured this out and theorized that a shot of Cortisol would not only take care of the burning in his brain but also cure whatever else was wrong with him, allowing him to walk and talk again. Cutty would not allow House to give the shot because House had no medical evidence to base his theory on...it was just a hunch. She however gave the man the shot at the 11th hour as he was leaving the hospital and of course, House 's hunch was right. It was decided not to tell House he had been right because then House would expect Cutty to allow him to act on all of his hunches. Not telling him backfired though, since House didn't get his "High" from curing the patient he went into his doctor friends office and stole a prescription pad and wrote himself a script for the pain pills he had been addicted to, even though he no longer needs them. So....House, I guess, will be a pill popping  addict again by next week. Hope this helps Homer. ;)

Homer

Quote from: Slavey on September 05, 2006, 06:42:38 PM

Apparently there was a problem with the mans Pituitary, among other things,that made him feel like his brain was on fire. That is why he threw himself into the water. He wasn't trying to drown himself because he felt his life was over as the doctors theorised, but was instread trying to put out the "fire" in his brain. House figured this out and theorized that a shot of Cortisol would not only take care of the burning in his brain but also cure whatever else was wrong with him, allowing him to walk and talk again. Cutty would not allow House to give the shot because House had no medical evidence to base his theory on...it was just a hunch. She however gave the man the shot at the 11th hour as he was leaving the hospital and of course, House 's hunch was right. It was decided not to tell House he had been right because then House would expect Cutty to allow him to act on all of his hunches. Not telling him backfired though, since House didn't get his "High" from curing the patient he went into his doctor friends office and stole a prescription pad and wrote himself a script for the pain pills he had been addicted to, even though he no longer needs them. So....House, I guess, will be a pill popping again addict by next week. Hope this helps Homer. ;)

Thanks for the details. I did catch bits and pieces but I couldn't connect the dots. That clears it up pretty well. If you ask me it sounds stupid that they didn't want to try his idea unless for some reason it would have hurt him.

justahumping

sure helped me out (((((Slave)))))  I did not catch all of the show tonight... You dont think that something is going to happen to House this season over the pills do you?    thank you  <3

SexySagittarian

Quote from: justahumping on September 05, 2006, 06:47:01 PM
sure helped me out (((((Slave)))))  I did not catch all of the show tonight... You dont think that something is going to happen to House this season over the pills do you?    thank you  <3

I don't know Just...The show is called HOuse...they can't very well dump him

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2006, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: Slavey on September 05, 2006, 06:42:38 PM

Apparently there was a problem with the mans Pituitary, among other things,that made him feel like his brain was on fire. That is why he threw himself into the water. He wasn't trying to drown himself because he felt his life was over as the doctors theorised, but was instread trying to put out the "fire" in his brain. House figured this out and theorized that a shot of Cortisol would not only take care of the burning in his brain but also cure whatever else was wrong with him, allowing him to walk and talk again. Cutty would not allow House to give the shot because House had no medical evidence to base his theory on...it was just a hunch. She however gave the man the shot at the 11th hour as he was leaving the hospital and of course, House 's hunch was right. It was decided not to tell House he had been right because then House would expect Cutty to allow him to act on all of his hunches. Not telling him backfired though, since House didn't get his "High" from curing the patient he went into his doctor friends office and stole a prescription pad and wrote himself a script for the pain pills he had been addicted to, even though he no longer needs them. So....House, I guess, will be a pill popping again addict by next week. Hope this helps Homer. ;)

Thanks for the details. I did catch bits and pieces but I couldn't connect the dots. That clears it up pretty well. If you ask me it sounds stupid that they didn't want to try his idea unless for some reason it would have hurt him.

This was a weird show tonight Homer, they didn't want to do anything House suggested. I missed the 1st five minutes...maybe they thought it was too soon for him to be back after getting shot?

justahumping

u r right Slave, I did not think about that......... I am in love with that show  :)))

Homer

I missed the episode last year where he was shot. One of these days I'll step into the land ov DVR.

justahumping

Heck Homer, you have GOT to see that show. And the one when he went into the room of the guy that shot him too. Those are a must see........

Runner

My favorite show.

In fact watching it right now.

lol

(pacific time)

Runner

SexySagittarian

It was a sad ending. I wouldn't have posted when I did if I had thought about the different time zones. Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone! :o

zeboo

last nights episode was good, thank heavens for DVR now I can record and burn the whole series  O0

Ilovemyweims

I cant believe i missed the frist episode dang it!! 

Sassy

darn it me too.  I was too busy watching Canadian Idol GRRRRRR     :'(( :'(( :'((

Runner

Quote from: Slavey on September 05, 2006, 09:59:37 PM
It was a sad ending. I wouldn't have posted when I did if I had thought about the different time zones. Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone! :o

Nope I didnt' read above, i already knew the east coaster had already seen it.

but thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview