PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:54:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

House is also on tonight after the superbowl.  So don't miss it.

Stinkerbell

I LOVED the episode, HATED the end.  HATED who Wilson's "love interest" is. HATED it.  HATE her. 

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2008, 01:12:06 PM
I LOVED the episode, HATED the end.  HATED who Wilson's "love interest" is. HATED it.  HATE her. 

Tell us how you REALLY feel. :)))

I was laughing when House was watching her get naked on the webcam and hit the mood music. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2008, 01:44:43 PM

I was laughing when House was watching her get naked on the webcam and hit the mood music. :)))

Oh, tell me about it - we were all laughing so hard.  And Wilson's comments throughout the show...   When House was going down the list of people that they both knew and who Wilson could be dating and Wilson says "your mother".  :))  The writers strike has been good for the show  LOL
But I still HATE who he's dating.  LOL

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2008, 02:16:26 PM

Oh, tell me about it - we were all laughing so hard.  And Wilson's comments throughout the show...   When House was going down the list of people that they both knew and who Wilson could be dating and Wilson says "your mother".  :))  The writers strike has been good for the show  LOL

I was reading today the strike could be over by the end of the week.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2008, 02:40:44 PM

Well, I hope so.  I started a Netflix membership and started ordering earlier seasons of shows I hadn't seen.  We are thinking of starting Heroes.  Is it any good?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 04, 2008, 02:43:11 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2008, 02:40:44 PM

Well, I hope so.  I started a Netflix membership and started ordering earlier seasons of shows I hadn't seen.  We are thinking of starting Heroes.  Is it any good?

I haven't tried Heroes yet. I will someday. Go to www.sidereel.com to catch up on your shows.

Stinkerbell

I'll tell you what, I didn't see that coming.  Much as I hated CTB, Wilson didn't deserve this.  It will make for an interesting next season. 

Homer

I'm glad they killed off Amber. It was getting to be too much Amber and Wilson and not enough House.

IndianLover

Quote from: Homer on May 21, 2008, 01:45:42 PM
I'm glad they killed off Amber. It was getting to be too much Amber and Wilson and not enough House.

I agree with that totally. Now to wait for another season boo hoo

Homer

Tara

Stinkerbell

I really like that PI they have on the show now.  He's a hoot.  And might be able to keep House in check.   :!!

Homer

Is anyone surprised to see Wilson back?  :-\

IndianLover

Nope not at all. Afterall House needs at least one friend  :))) I still love him though for that attitude.  But boy does next week look real good  tumbsup.gif

Tara

I hate when they take people off a show, but bringing them back is always great.

Homer

FreecellFanny

I get jealous when I watch this show.  6_6.gif

I wish I could unrestricted free access to Vicodin.  !@!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview