PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 05:29:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 24, 2011, 01:57:39 PM
Pre-draft rumors

Flyers trade #8 pick and Versteeg to FLA for #3 pick
Flyers are trying to get Stamkos out of Tampa  shocked.gif
versteeg will be happy joining useless jack skille and maybe get a tan...and i was thinking every team could make a play at stamkos just for show since he's a RFA every team basically could make an offer legitimate or not just so tampa has to match and overpay

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 24, 2011, 03:07:17 PM
versteeg will be happy joining useless jack skille and maybe get a tan...and i was thinking every team could make a play at stamkos just for show since he's a RFA every team basically could make an offer legitimate or not just so tampa has to match and overpay

I heard Tampa has offered 7 million and they just signed one of their own guys to 4yr/$16million dollar contract so the highest bidder could get him. I also heard the Maple Laughs plan to offer 9 million/year

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Ottawa needs offensive help and they draft a center who had 5G 4A last year?  rolleyes.gif

bobby

well the hawks just cleared 14 mil in cap space by getting rid of soupy and shipping him to florida..soo maybe in a perfect world toews to kane to stamkos he scores!

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 24, 2011, 11:23:35 PM
well the hawks just cleared 14 mil in cap space by getting rid of soupy and shipping him to florida..soo maybe in a perfect world toews to kane to stamkos he scores!

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

bobby

so there's a spot open in PR for the chicago wolves and i was thinking about applying so i will essentially be selling out and working for the canucks  panic button.gif

bobby

party like its 1993 homer...jagr to the flyers

Homer

bobby

versteeg to florida...totally called that one..florida blackhawks looking good in the east

bobby

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2011, 06:07:30 PM
you could always trade carcillo to me for a 6 pack of coke...his friend sits by me occasionally at games and will tell me childhood stories about how he and carcillo used to be best friends  hysterical.gif
i spoke too soon  white flag.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on July 01, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
i spoke too soon  white flag.gif

His nickname is "carbomb"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

oh yeah...I don't think he has won a fight in a few years tongue.gif

I am so sick at the bozos the Flyers have signed. You clear all that cap room to overpay Jagr, Talbot & Lilja?  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

bobby

Quote from: Homer on July 01, 2011, 06:49:28 PM
His nickname is "carbomb"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

oh yeah...I don't think he has won a fight in a few years tongue.gif

I am so sick at the bozos the Flyers have signed. You clear all that cap room to overpay Jagr, Talbot & Lilja?  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif
i was hoping stan would try to go after talbot..or cole..but the hawks got alot tougher today (and dumber) and phily did one thing right today they sure ticked off pittsburgh big time

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on July 01, 2011, 07:04:25 PM
i was hoping stan would try to go after talbot..or cole..but the hawks got alot tougher today (and dumber) and phily did one thing right today they sure ticked off pittsburgh big time
Habs aren't signing anyone to anything.
vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on July 02, 2011, 10:04:06 AM
Habs aren't signing anyone to anything.
vomit.gif
they were rumored to be in talks with the hawks for moen but they'd likely send stalberg your way and that's like replacing a turd with a younger turd

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on July 02, 2011, 04:05:21 PM
they were rumored to be in talks with the hawks for moen but they'd likely send stalberg your way and that's like replacing a turd with a younger turd
Habs sign forward Eric Cole from Carolina and "lost" Benoit Poulloit to Boston.

Well, we keep Andrei Kostisyn, Hall Gill and Mathieu Darche.

Yawn.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

almost hockey season!!  hi11.gif just curious..do any of you collect sweaters? (jerseys for you yankees)

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on September 15, 2011, 03:34:37 PM
almost hockey season!!  hi11.gif just curious..do any of you collect sweaters? (jerseys for you yankees)
I just have a couple of off-the-shelf Habs jerseys and my 20-year-old BU road jersey before they added the strips.

I am probably going to get a throw-back red "sweater" from the Habs 1950s dynasty with a great number nine. No name required.

I have worn the Habs jersey my wife bought me to several Capitals/Habs games at Verizon, including a playoff overtime game two years when the Habs lost the game but won the series.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on September 15, 2011, 05:41:50 PM
I just have a couple of off-the-shelf Habs jerseys and my 20-year-old BU road jersey before they added the strips.

I am probably going to get a throw-back red "sweater" from the Habs 1950s dynasty with a great number nine. No name required.

I have worn the Habs jersey my wife bought me to several Capitals/Habs games at Verizon, including a playoff overtime game two years when the Habs lost the game but won the series.
tumbsup.gif
just was wondering..over the past 5 years ive amassed quite a collection...going as far back to a 1909 montreal wanderers sweater and just yesterday got the 95-96 mighty ducks wild wing one in..up to around 90 or so in total

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on September 16, 2011, 03:32:07 PM
just was wondering..over the past 5 years ive amassed quite a collection...going as far back to a 1909 montreal wanderers sweater and just yesterday got the 95-96 mighty ducks wild wing one in..up to around 90 or so in total
I am keeping my eyes open for the right Nordiques jersey.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on September 16, 2011, 09:29:56 PM
I am keeping my eyes open for the right Nordiques jersey.
tumbsup.gif
i have 2..one ccm replica white from 92 and i bought a bootleg by accident on ebay..knockoff ccm vintage, random fight strap in it thats poorly sewn on and sakic on the back

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview