PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 12:53:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thousand Island Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 13, 2007, 02:12:37 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 13, 2007, 02:08:30 PM
I need a lifesaver   ???  halloween23.gif

baywatch.gif

By the looks of your siggy, it doesn't look like you have time to save me..lmfao  Get those girls out of your siggy  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 13, 2007, 02:14:45 PM

baywatch.gif

By the looks of your siggy, it doesn't look like you have time to save me..lmfao  Get those girls out of your siggy  >:D

There's plenty of me to go around.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on October 13, 2007, 02:17:22 PM

I told you, didnt I... you're bout 5'6...and large... heavy-duty-boodie kinda man! <<bigdawg>> lmao

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 13, 2007, 02:17:22 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 13, 2007, 02:14:45 PM

baywatch.gif

LMAO....Well, they do like small balls too. I guess I could share.  :,

BadgeBabe

Quote from: jeffy on October 13, 2007, 07:43:10 AM
LEARN TO PLAY?????????

Your not autoing.... are you sick? mad?

lol jk like i posted above i bought the auto but havent even let it run yet i just tested to make sure it would play and click the stuff needed to start new games. right now im addicted to qwerty not only getting to rank 105 but aquiring massive amounts of tokens while i do hehehehhe
just hit rank 70 on qwerty still got a lot to do :)

Hi.
YUIOP is usually a great auto program. It's been around for a long time. There have been some recent glitches but maybe it's being worked on.

IMO, the auto program for 1000 Island Sol. is in a whole different category. It's very slow, even with the speed slider moved up. I can play 3 games by hand before the auto plays one game ( and it doesn't have very good logic yet so it loses a lot).

I am also into getting Perfect Games only so I can get the special Treasure Chest badge for 14,000 treasure chests collected.
The auto will be able to do this if they keep on working on it and tweaking it, but it's only taking baby steps right now.
I will let it run overnight, but if I play during the day, I do it the old- fashioned way- by hand, and have much better scores.

Homer

Homer

deborah010870

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 13, 2007, 06:33:07 AM
The really redeeming factor about the game is that the requirements for badge rank change every 5 ranks.
After Rank 5, each rank is staggered. No huge long rounds near the end of the game!! The requirements per rank go:
15, 25, 30, 36, 45 wins needed to rank 50. Starts over every 5 ranks!! Is that cool or what?

I CAN DO THIS NOW!!   :^* :^* :^*

I already have 3 badges, LOL. Just had to learn how to play.

That's not the requirements on my computer..lol  I needed over 60 to get to rank 30 and over 60 to get to rank 31 and I needed over 60 to get to rank 32 and now I need 70 to rank 33..lol  It gets harder.  :((

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 14, 2007, 03:31:17 PM
That's not the requirements on my computer..lol  I needed over 60 to get to rank 30 and over 60 to get to rank 31 and I needed over 60 to get to rank 32 and now I need 70 to rank 33..lol  It gets harder.  :((

:)))

Spawn O Satan

I finally realized that if one of your piles has a "curse" on it, and you reach 1000 on the other piles, you will always get a life saver as the last card. If all piles are clear of curses then you get the 300 points. So... if your like me and don't care about tokens or treasure chests and just want to rank up, make sure you clear out the badies before hitting 1000 and as soon as your over 700 on the other piles use the 300 to end it and win.

PogoKaz

my game is acting funny :(

It said I needed to get 10 items to rank 2 about 10 winning hands ago.  Now it says I need 15!!!!!!!!!

I've given up lol

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 14, 2007, 03:47:46 PM
I finally realized that if one of your piles has a "curse" on it, and you reach 1000 on the other piles, you will always get a life saver as the last card. If all piles are clear of curses then you get the 300 points. So... if your like me and don't care about tokens or treasure chests and just want to rank up, make sure you clear out the badies before hitting 1000 and as soon as your over 700 on the other piles use the 300 to end it and win.

I think one of the badges that we can get is to get 14,000 treasure chests though.

bubbleup

WTG everyone on your progress  :D  I'm playing this game by hand and starting to lose steam! Now I understand why you use autos  O0

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 14, 2007, 11:06:44 PM
Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 14, 2007, 03:47:46 PM

I think one of the badges that we can get is to get 14,000 treasure chests though.

Yep, you better care about those treasure chests if you want that badge.

PunkInDrublic

rank 14... finally decided to check my stats. Wish I wouldn't have... only 12,990 more treasure chests to get that badge  :xx :xx

Tara

This game is crazy on what you need to next rank....I wasn't really keeping up but when you have 750 wins you will be Rank 25 and to get to Rank 35 you will need to have 1255 wins. Then it goes back to needing to 15 to 36..after you just needed 90 to rank 35..lol  Who knows.  :((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview