PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 08:49:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

golf solitaire perfect badge

Started by popcorns,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Good info. I've not gotten 5 perfect games in a row. Rank 35 out of 40 with 1200 perfect rounds.  If I get to 40...this "perfect badge" might have to be on the back burner.
S1lent

Mistyeyed

does anyone know if they have updated this auto yet..from the 0.2 version?

mr.clean

man i'm pissed off i just got a perfect game and no badge comes up.. I read before that it was broken but i was hoping it had gotten fixed.

Mistyeyed

popcorns

Not me and could not find anyone with it.  So, I guess it is still broke.  What a joke Pogo.

Buster

Just an idea - but if you do qualify for the perfect badge maybe take a screenshot to prove it - if you have enough time and when they fix it - send the screen shot to pogo - worst they can say is 'no you'll hve to do it again'.

Just an idea.

ozchickee

I havent got the flawless badge yet ...but i have seen people with it...so it is out there

vasunlover

Stinkerbell

Quote from: vasunlover on May 10, 2008, 03:12:16 AM
Got mine   :^* :^*

YAY!!!  Now, tell me, is it a badge you won, but had not gotten and it was just added, or did you just win it and get it immediately?

Mistyeyed

Jewel

I got mine too but I have been trying to get my friends and I am not having any luck on his so far.  My badge wasn't just added. I had to do it over after shutdown Tuesday morning.

Nonnie

Has anyone noticed in the last 3 or 4 days that when you go into Solitaire Golf that your stats change?  They change to the last persons that had the spot where your name is now.  We all sit and laugh about how much we do or do not have. Glitch I am sure....lol

MsMissy

Hmmmmmm, i have not ever seen any 1 i no who has won that perfect badge with 5 wins. WTG i dont have mine as of yet.  girls18.gif

mr.clean

I should have gotten mine but i was Robbed by a broken badge.

Mistyeyed

the people that are getting the perfect badge,are you getting it by playing by hand or using the auto program? i havent seen my auto yet give me five perfect games in a row..

Jewel

I finally got my friends overnight using auto.  :^*

Mistyeyed

thank you for answering Jewel..im glad to see it can be won using the auto...

Jewel

You're welcome, Misty, good luck getting your badge!

rhino

What does the badge look like???? I want to know if i have it and dont know it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview