PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 08:43:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

golf solitaire perfect badge

Started by popcorns,

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorns

Help.  I just got 5 perfect holes.  All in same game holes 1 through 5 and no badge.  Am I missing something. 

swamp

Quote from: popcorns on April 25, 2008, 04:05:27 PM
Help.  I just got 5 perfect holes.  All in same game holes 1 through 5 and no badge.  Am I missing something. 
keep playing and maybe it will pop up  :/\

Stinkerbell

They are working out their badge glitches on that one.

MsMissy

popcorns

Thank You MsMissy.  I played for a while and no badge popped up.  I wrote to Pogo.  We will see what they have to say.

Cake Lady

are there any hints on winning this badge  girls18.gif  or is it just the luck of getting good cards? :"

FreecellFanny

Cake Lady

Cake Lady

Next stupid question is?  what constitutes a "perfect game" ??

FreecellFanny

I would imagine that you would have to clear all the cards on the board and possibly without using any of the help cards. I know in World Class Solitaire thats what a perfect game is so it's probably the same here.

xsquezme

When you clear all the cards from the board it tells you you won a perfect game.

MsMissy

You are most welcome on getting that badge. wow thats great popcorns.

DitzyChick

I also got 5 perfect holes in one game and no badge.  At the end of each hole it said I got 25 tokes for perfect game.  I wrote Pogo and asked if I would get the badge once they got the problem fixed because I'm sure I will probably NEVER be able to do this again in a million years!!  They wrote back and said they were aware of the problem and their "engineers" (whoever they are) are "diligently" working to get this issue fixed.  Made no mention of whether or not I'd get my badge.  Yadda, yadda, yadda apologize for the inconvience.  Typical Pogo answer I suppose.  Not holding my breath, but keeping my fingers crossed that it'll show up in my badge book.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DitzyChick on April 28, 2008, 11:41:50 AM
They wrote back and said they were aware of the problem and their "engineers" (whoever they are) are "diligently" working to get this issue fixed. 

Kindergarteners in India could do a better job. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i find that the time goes too fast for me on this,sometime i actually had some cards left to play,but i ran out of time..

popcorns

Hi everyone,

Here is the responce I got from Pogo:  Unfortunately, this badge is currently broken and will be fixed shortly. Once the badge is fixed your badge will be awarded automatically. Thanks again!

I told them in the first message I sent to them it was not working bacause no one was getting the badge. Five messages later when they said they were going to issue me the badge they figured out it was broken.  Yeah, Pogo that is what I said a week ago.  Sometimes you just have to laugh and laugh and then go on.

arniebear

In the letter to the editor, pogo stated that anyone earning the perfect game badge prior to the fix will not be awarded it. 

QuoteEditor: Will the ironies never cease? Unfortunately, the "Flawless Victory Badge" is broken at the moment. It will be fixed soon, but (you knew there would be a but) those who have managed to play a perfect game before then will not receive credit for that game. You'll have to wait until after the fix is released to get that badge.

Generally-- when you see a game in "sneak preview," it means that the game may have a few kinks in there somewhere. This is one of those kinks.

(O+O)

DitzyChick

Good thing I didn't hold my breath!  Man that really chaps my fanny that I won't be getting my badge >:((  Guess I can uncross my fingers now too, I'm gonna need em to give pogo the birdie. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview