PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 04:48:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

golf solitaire perfect badge

Started by popcorns,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

it immediately popped up when I got the  badge, of course it was with auto--lately I do not have the energy or the patience to do anything by hand  girls21.gif

Runner

Quote from: vasunlover on May 12, 2008, 08:09:27 AM
it immediately popped up when I got the  badge, of course it was with auto--lately I do not have the energy or the patience to do anything by hand  girls21.gif

what type of room have you been using?

Mistyeyed

i would have to play this game on auto also..i find lately,all the new games they are bringing out,are just too boring and tedious to actually sit there and play them for any length of time.

mr.clean

hmmm o.k. this is the best game too come out since Hog Heaven slots.

S1lent

My prayers were answered!!!
Well I got that "Flawless Victory" Badge.  I was in the Clover Fields room.  Additionally, I was playing a combination of manual and automatic.  Let me quickly explain,  I play manual until I get to the bonus rounds...It let me pick up a wild card.

Here is a list of the Courses and Pars

Hole 1  2  3  4  5
Clover Fields             -25  6  5  5  5  4
Fiddler's Green          -26  4  5  6  5  6
Hawaii                      -25  6  5  5  3  6
Hidden Hollow           -24  6  4  5  4  5
Iceland Dale              -23  6  4  4  5  4
Icicle Cliffs                -19  5  3  3  3  5

I incorrectly thought that Icicle Cliffs would be the easiest course...but I had no luck there.

Some things that worked for me...I got rid of the 11's and 1's and tried to leave a string of cards...so it gave me better chances to "hit" the next card.  Use the UNDO key.  Play in the regular speed rooms.  I switched rooms often...tried not to waste time if I didn't get the first room with a perfect score.

When I got to the final hole...and had 4 perfect holes in a row...Yes I did say a quick prayer...I cannot believe I asked God for help going for a POGO Badge.

Good luck
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on May 13, 2008, 09:50:01 AM
My prayers were answered!!!

When I got to the final hole...and had 4 perfect holes in a row...Yes I did say a quick prayer...I cannot believe I asked God for help going for a POGO Badge.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Did you remember to thank Him?   0:   :)))

Tara

Quote from: s1lent on May 13, 2008, 09:50:01 AM
Yes I did say a quick prayer...I cannot believe I asked God for help going for a POGO Badge.

Natalie is that you?  :)))

Mary

those of you who got the 5perfect games what speed rooms you playin?? i play in super s rooms and i`m in ranks 30s and no flawless badge so please what kind of room??

i see to use clover..

Jewel

Both of the badges that I won were in super speedy.

Mary

FreecellFanny

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Jewel on May 13, 2008, 12:46:00 PM
Both of the badges that I won were in super speedy.

jewel,do you remember about what rank you got the badge on?

sandyhook

I got the badge - I played Super Speedy in a room that had maybe 4 people in it - I am rank 17 - Did it by hand and not using a "Granny" - I do not think it makes a diff if doing by hand or not - just luck of the cards
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

mr.clean

Well  if you can'nt finsh the rounds your never going too get perfect badge. :ll

Jewel

Quote from: Mistyeyed on May 13, 2008, 04:15:43 PM

jewel,do you remember about what rank you got the badge on?

I had either already finished the game before they fixed it or was on the last ranks of it when I got mine but I got my friends somewhere around rank 15.

Mistyeyed

thanks Jewel..im at rank 10,so crossing my fingers i will get it in the next few..

netmom34

S1lent

Greetings,
Finally got that Flawless Victory badge on my other account.  Was in regular speed rooms on the Icicle Cliffs course.   Last card charlie did it for me.  And I did thank God for answering my prayers.  I can't believe I've been using prayers to get badges...something just don't seem right.

I tried to adjust the clock on my computer to give me more time...no luck...it changed the display...but didn't give me more time.  My thought was to back up the time...like 30 minutes and get a bunch of wild cards.  Didn't work.  The reason I bring this up about the clocks is...some games...it does change the amount of time.

Well, I've rambled enough,
S1lent

rhino

FInally finally finally on the 38th level i got the perfect badge. I was starting to sweat over that one. Totally amazing how a 43 yr old man was getting so upset over not getting a stinking badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview