PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:43:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

farkinellm8

yes please Homer tumbsup.gif hi11.gif i would like some of this. kind regards from me.

oldhaybag

I am new to this forum and to pogo.  so Please May I have a free Club pogo membership? please and thank you.

pogoaddictforever09

disneyland lady

pogoaddictforever09

i was asking for just a few is that a problem to ask?

if not then its not a problem with me

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pogoaddictforever09 on October 06, 2009, 09:27:03 AM
i was asking for just a few is that a problem to ask?

if not then its not a problem with me

Unfortunately, there have been several newbies coming here and asking, asking, asking for codes, creating additional user names and trying to get even more. So many of us are "touchy" when it comes to people asking for additional passes.

The codes are not just dropping out of thin air. The good, kind and generous people in this forum are going to the trouble to play the game, then giving their wins to Homer so he can distribute them fairly... share the wealth and all that. So, when it appears that someone is being greedy, rather than taking the time to play on their own and try to win, it kinda rubs the wrong way.

Chaps the hide, so to speak.

I'm just sayin'...

Squid

I'm chappin', baby.

I thought that was you tawkin'....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2009, 11:06:39 AM
I'm chappin', baby.

I thought that was you tawkin'....

Desitin perhaps?

mnflower

sad.gifis it possible to get a free pogo membership code, i just started in a league and want to keep playing what do i need to do to get one without haveing to pay right now

pogoaddictforever09

sorry for asking if you didn't want to share you don't have to ebay has them too cheap

thank you

Homer

Quote from: Drakus748 on October 05, 2009, 07:15:57 PM
hey i  need a pogo membership and where is the private messages on this site?

check your privates

you can do so by clicking the my messages icon towards the top of the page

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Pat on October 05, 2009, 08:38:41 PM
May I please have one if your still offering?

check your privates elf2.gif

Homer

Quote from: mustangchick on October 05, 2009, 08:53:25 PM
can i please have a pogo membership if they are still available thanks

Homer

Homer

Quote from: DebbieN on October 06, 2009, 05:31:28 AM
I would like codes also if they are still available...........can't pass up a free offer these days.  Thanks!!!

Homer

Quote from: shotgun on October 06, 2009, 05:50:14 AM
hello homer! i just got your message...I cant find any passes in my message box or email could you please tell me where it was sent ..i wouldnt try to take advantage of this generosity...my login site never made me activate but somehow it is working  ...i dont understand how i could have missed the pass..if u could please help or resend the same code ...please help thank you very very much!

Homer

Quote from: farkinellm8 on October 06, 2009, 07:18:00 AM
yes please Homer tumbsup.gif hi11.gif i would like some of this. kind regards from me.

Homer

Quote from: pogoaddictforever09 on October 06, 2009, 07:56:04 AM
i need free pogos  please ty

If you need more codes try playing the game and win more than you could ever use with just a little effort.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,37941.msg553356.html#msg553356

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 11:04:43 AM
Unfortunately, there have been several newbies coming here and asking, asking, asking for codes, creating additional user names and trying to get even more. So many of us are "touchy" when it comes to people asking for additional passes.

The codes are not just dropping out of thin air. The good, kind and generous people in this forum are going to the trouble to play the game, then giving their wins to Homer so he can distribute them fairly... share the wealth and all that. So, when it appears that someone is being greedy, rather than taking the time to play on their own and try to win, it kinda rubs the wrong way.

Chaps the hide, so to speak.

I'm just sayin'...

I couldn't agree more. If you need more codes play the game http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,37941.msg553356.html#msg553356