This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Niles Sphinx Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Niles Sphinx Pogi Constellation has arrived!

Pogi counts have been reset, so everyone has a fresh start in completing the regal Niles Sphinx Constellation. As before, there are Bronze, Silver and Gold levels, each with 15 tiers of rewards to unlock.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge-central

If you haven't explored Pogi Constellations yet, now you have a fresh start! You earn Pogis for completing new Daily, Weekly and Premium Challenges. As you reach Pogi Constellation milestones, you get rewards like power-ups and bonus badges.

The Niles Sphinx Constellation will light up the sky until 11:59pm PST on July 9th.

... and that's a wrap! The new Sir Barnaby Phoenix Constellation has started.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I was hoping for a glitch with carryover of extra pogis.  No such luck.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people were hoping for that one!

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Squid

I am in silver now, about 1/2way through.  I have a feeling I won't make it to the final gold if I just do dailies, weeklies, marathons, etc.

Mayhem

Yeah, It looks like Pogo wants you to buy Mix-n-Match badges to make it to the end.

S1lent

Greetings all you POGI's Badge Chasers,
Great news there are 9 badges available.
1. Niles Final Gold
2. Niles Gold 2
3. Niles Gold 1
4. Niles Final Silver
5. Niles Silver 2
6. Niles Silver 1
7. Niles Final Bronze
8. Niles Bronze 2
9. Niles Bronze 1

If you want to view your Niles Badges...easy peasy. Go to Classic View...Click on Badges...Click on See My Collection (left  side)...on the bottom Click on "Special Edition Badges" then go to the last page.
Mine looks like this.
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this constellation ends in 6 days!

Squid

Tx.  I'm not going to make the final gold tier.  Ain't happenin'.

LittleFawn

Me either. I am on gold level but this time I know I will not complete it.

S1lent

Hey Squid and all you other Pogis Chasers,
You have already received the final silver badge.  Let me know if you activate any of your Mix n Match badges...not sure how many you need for the gold.

S1lent

Squid

Thanks, S1lent.  I have some MnM badges I can activate but I don't want to squander them if they don't get me over the finish line - and they won't.  I would rather preserve them for a constellation I have hopes of reaching the final gold tier.  It would have to be during a time when one of those big marathons takes place, I think.  Thanks for thinking of me though!  ((( BIG HUG )))

Stinkerbell

Do we get badges or any kind of reward for completing a constellation... I mean, something we actually see. Can display? Other than the border around our avi which they remove with the start of a new constellation?

Squid

I think you get a badge for the final tier but that's it.  I don't think there is a constellation completion badge unless that last tier is considered as that.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll get a Maserati!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2020, 04:38:08 PM
I think you get a badge for the final tier but that's it.  I don't think there is a constellation completion badge unless that last tier is considered as that.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll get a Maserati!

Then why do I stress about completing the constellation? I could care less about a Maserati! Now, throw in a Toyota Highlander Hybrid and they'll get my attention!

Squid

You complete the constellation because you want that final gold tier badge.  Why you want a Highlander over a Maserati is beyond me.  Vroooooom!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2020, 04:51:37 PM
Why you want a Highlander over a Maserati is beyond me.  Vroooooom!

Highlander:

Eddy Maserati:

**mic drop**

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview