Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Bejeweled Stars  (Read 1092 times)

Offline s1lentscream

• Amethyst
Re: Bejeweled Stars
« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 08:33:58 am »
Greetings,
For those of us doing the Daily Challenge...Good Luck.  Got mine done with lots of luck and had to use the "Hammer" on one block.
Darn now left with just a few coins. OK I lied.
S1lent

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #41 on: Yesterday at 08:40:48 am »
Greetings,
For those of us doing the Daily Challenge...Good Luck.  Got mine done with lots of luck and had to use the "Hammer" on one block.
Darn now left with just a few coins. OK I lied.
S1lent

Glad you got it! I gave up. Do you buy power ups with coins? I thought I saw you had to use gems.

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 11:47:57 am »
Today I beat the daily (no power ups) because I learned that matching a hypercube with a colored star gem turns all the gems of that color into star gems and when you match 2, they practically blow up the board. It's actually pretty spectacular to watch.

So experiment matching hypercubes with the star or flame gems. This will surely come in handy during regular game play and challenges.

A GREAT level to experiment on is Level 2. Follow s1lent's directions on making 2 hypercubes but instead of matching them, try making star gems and flame gems to match with the hypercubes.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:01:31 pm by Stinkerbell »

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 12:45:45 pm »
Today I beat the daily (no power ups) because I learned that matching a hypercube with a colored star gem turns all the gems of that color into star gems and when you match 2, they practically blow up the board. It's actually pretty spectacular to watch.

Try making star gems and flame gems to match with the hypercubes.

Thanks, that works great! I won the daily challenge on my first try doing just that - no power-ups either. It's fun to see the whole board blow up at once.

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 02:24:07 pm »
Thanks, that works great! I won the daily challenge on my first try doing just that - no power-ups either. It's fun to see the whole board blow up at once.

I'm so glad it helped! This is going to come in handy on so many challenges, I think.

Offline LittleFawn

• Garnet
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 05:23:42 pm »
It also comes in handy for the harder boards.

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: Today at 01:08:33 am »
I don't mind this game so much anymore. It wasn't much fun when the daily challenges felt "unwinnable" without power-ups.
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #47 on: Today at 07:17:56 am »
I don't mind this game so much anymore. It wasn't much fun when the daily challenges felt "unwinnable" without power-ups.

Agreed! I'm kind of addicted, in fact. Those little tips, knowing to match hypercubes with star and flame gems, and with each other, will make winning most challenges much easier. Also, playing level 2 like s1lent suggested helps with ranking up.

ETA:  Even if you do have to use a power up, they can be purchased using coins you won while playing the game.  No gem purchase necessary!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:39:07 am by Stinkerbell »

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #48 on: Today at 08:09:07 am »
I got today's daily by matching a hypercube with a star gem, then matching 2 star gems. Boom! I did it a couple of times, actually. The first game took several moves but the second game was over in 2 moves.

Offline LittleFawn

• Garnet
« Reply #49 on: Today at 09:14:03 am »
Does anyone know how many badges you can earn in this game? I was just curious.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: