PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:53:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenge Marathon Coming up

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

On Pogo:

It's Personal Challenge Marathon time again! For next week's challenge week (April 12th to April 19th) you'll be able to do a total of THREE Personal Challenges - in addition to the two regular challenges! This is a great chance to do some spring cleaning on those badge books!

WOOHOOOO!

LadyMystik

Carly

PrincessKate

Just in time for my last 3 PC's!  I figured they would wait until I was done to run one. 

Iceman007

Awesome.About time pogo.Now if we can only get them to give us a week of unlimited personal challenges to catch up to some would be super great!

abc123abc

I wish they would have a 2003 badge week.  Complete as many badges in 03 book you can!  That would rock.

missy

Well hopefully next week's challenges will be easy like this weeks..otherwise it will be stressful.  But at least the challenges will last more than a day or two!!   8)

hellokitty

Quote from: missy on April 07, 2005, 11:17:05 AM
Well hopefully next week's challenges will be easy like this weeks..otherwise it will be stressful.  But at least the challenges will last more than a day or two!!   8)

they are lottso activate 50 cards this week and showbiz slots get 150 tubs of popcorn

kazandchip

pogoisevil

Here's my $0.02......

It's our money why can't the evil b*******s at Pogo let us do as many PC's as we want, when we want?? >:(

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but I had to say it one more time....

PrincessKate

This might not be a popular opinion, but.......

We are lucky to even get the chance to get badges from before we were club members.  Would it be nice to get as many badges per week?  Sure, but I can also forsee the pogo-crashing, slow game drama unfolding (even worse than it is now)  before that would even startl.   

psychopath09

I agree, I haven't finished my badge albums yet cause I am too lazy to get on pogo, just hang out w/ friends there.

Jeffer

I have a limited time to play on Pogo during the week.  So 3 moderate (not stupidly simple or horribly long) challanges works for me.  The rest of the week I work toward game badges or just play games I like.  Or pop in here and see what's up.  It gives me a break from the rest of the week, and gives me something to do to unwind that doesn't make me fat or give me high blood pressure...

Even though I joined a year late, and am still behind a bit, I've figured I can catch up on all the challange badges in about 9 months.  That is a reasonable time for what I consider to be a hobby.

CaliPogoBabe

woo hoo.  love as many challenges as possible.   i get my 4 year old to play the easy slots for me, while i clean house.  keeps him busy and i get my badges.

homelessdog

Quote from: pogoisevil on April 08, 2005, 01:53:22 PM
Here's my $0.02......

It's our money why can't the evil b*******s at Pogo let us do as many PC's as we want, when we want?? >:(

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but I had to say it one more time....

Because they want you to continue paying year after year.  You have a greater incentive to continue your membership if you still have 100 personal challenges left to complete.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview