April 29, 2024, 07:57:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

What method do you use to get your video games?

Rent
3 (2.2%)
Buy
79 (58.5%)
Both
53 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

TmT

Quote from: I'm Invisible ...See? on April 28, 2007, 04:37:43 PM
Can you see my Invisible avi and siggy?  :))
Ask Homer to make your STATS invisible then you will be REALLY makin a STATEMENT!! LMFAOZ

irisheyesRsmiling

Hi Homer and all other fellow gamers, I did get a PS3 at launch this year and GOW 2 was freakin awesome, i myself am waiting on GTA 4 and Heavenly Sword(PS3) i have been playing elder scrolls for PS3 and have yet to pick up FEAR for PS3 but I'm on vacay from work so, i have been spending alot of time playing on my DS Lite(animal crossing) and PSP(ratchet and clank:size matters) What is everyone playing right now?

IrishEyesRsmilng :;

Homer

I put Elder Scrolls back in the mail. I didn't like it even a little bit. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

irisheyesRsmiling

I know how u feel Homer, I cant get into it myself, the guys at work suggested I try it since I never really tried an action/RPG and I think it's gonna get traded in towards FEAR. Homer have u downloaded the game FLOW from the playstation store? I heard it was good? BTW, I am loving my PS3, and am looking forward to the new online community they'll be putting on there, I believe it was mentioned in last months Game Informer mag.

Monkey

I can't really get into any of the PS3 games so far. I think most of them are pretty disppointing. I'm going to wait until a better selection comes out before I buy anymore. The only game I've really been playing on there is Socom II (And that's a PS2 game!)

I've mainly been sticking to my Xbox 360 lately though.

Homer

Quote from: irisheyesRsmiling on April 29, 2007, 10:54:48 AM
I know how u feel Homer, I cant get into it myself, the guys at work suggested I try it since I never really tried an action/RPG and I think it's gonna get traded in towards FEAR. Homer have u downloaded the game FLOW from the playstation store? I heard it was good? BTW, I am loving my PS3, and am looking forward to the new online community they'll be putting on there, I believe it was mentioned in last months Game Informer mag.

I rent all my games from GameFly so I'm not likely to purchase anything in the future. It's much cheaper to rent.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on April 29, 2007, 11:06:31 AM

I rent all my games from GameFly so I'm not likely to purchase anything in the future. It's much cheaper to rent.
<<coughin>> laughin so hard my side hurts.. I dont know why I think of these things... but here it goes ---->>> Homer rents everything... "it's much cheaper to rent," he said... ok.. still laughin.. omg.. help me... I cant get it out.. ok.. Tara... how much your  :;' cost... Homer said everything is much cheaper to rent.......what's your price... <<fallin out my chair>> You learn so much about people's personal life jus comin on the forum and readin... lol soooooooo hard ... Homer has no intentions of gettin married... cheaper to rent it...

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 29, 2007, 11:30:05 AM
<<coughin>> laughin so hard my side hurts.. I dont know why I think of these things... but here it goes ---->>> Homer rents everything... "it's much cheaper to rent," he said... ok.. still laughin.. omg.. help me... I cant get it out.. ok.. Tara... how much your  :;' cost... Homer said everything is much cheaper to rent.......what's your price... <<fallin out my chair>> You learn so much about people's personal life jus comin on the forum and readin... lol soooooooo hard ... Homer has no intentions of gettin married... cheaper to rent it...
:ooo

Leave it to you..  :))

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 29, 2007, 11:31:36 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 29, 2007, 11:30:05 AM
:ooo

Leave it to you..  :))
lol ...hey, I'm only repeatin what I read... and I know Homer is single...no children.. everything is cheaper to rent.... lol

Tara

Don't know anything about this crap  :)))   but ... Aegis Wing is available as a free download from Xbox LIVEĀ® Arcade to all Gold and Silver members!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/a/aegiswingxboxlivearcade/default.htm

Mr. Rasputia

anything you looking forward too from E3 Homer? waiting for the next FF game and Mass effect for the 360

Homer

I haven't been following the E3 news. I hope they start releasing some decent games for PS3 soon.

Just got Darkness the other day. Might take it for a spin this weekend.

I've had FF in my game queue for about 6 months now. It has been pushed back to a Nov release I believe.

jeffy

I just picked up a DS man i love it so far. I been playing the castlevania games right now and i got metroid and final fantasy 3 queued up and cant wait for zelda the wifi is a plus too i had to upgrade my DSL to a wireless router lol

i guess im a old skool gamer love 2d games not much into the 3d pretty stuff

Homer

Castlevania was one of my favs. Metroid frustrated me for some reason. Any FF rocks.

Homer

Oh yeah...almost forgot. I hope Datel will be making an AR Max for the PS3.

Tara

Homer

I do and that's the bottom line because Homer says so!  :.@

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Homer on July 11, 2007, 07:26:37 PM

Judging from Tara's post, I don't think she will catch that referential parody.   :))

Homer

Quote from: Xander.in.the.mist on July 11, 2007, 08:27:02 PM

Judging from Tara's post, I don't think she will catch that referential parody.   :))

Probably not.  :-\

Tara

But who's Homer's boss?  sg.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview