This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

OMG!! It's only been on 8 minutes and what a twist.. :))

Tara

This was sooooooooooooo good last week. Can't wait till tonights show.   :///

Tara

I know I'm not the only person watching this...but I'm the only one talking in it I guess.  :((

I didn't expect Linc to get caught.  !@#$   I was shocked!! Poor LJ, what a mess for him to be in. I wonder how Micheal is going to find out they got caught? I saw the previews and saw that Michael and Sarah do meet up next week, I'm glad about that.

T-bag makes me sick, hes such a good actor, he gives me the creeps when he talks. Although I did like when he told
Captain Belick that he spent a good chunk of the money on his mama last night.  :)))   Belick is gonna get the key to the money and I'm not gonna like that to much. I can't stand him either.

I really thought C-Note was the one that would get caught tonight.

I missed something somewhere, what were those vials for, that Michael went to get out of the botanical gardens? The ones sitting on Mahones desk? Ohhh and wasn't Michael the brave one going to Mahones ex wife's house? I was so scared.

I thought it was a good show tonight, except for the fact of Linc and LJ getting caught.  >:((

justahumping

I am so mad........ I LOVED that show and the cable company that I am with dropped the channel so I don't get to see it any longer!   >>:D

Homer

Quote from: justahumping on October 31, 2006, 03:56:26 AM
I am so mad........ I LOVED that show and the cable company that I am with dropped the channel so I don't get to see it any longer!   >>:D

FOX is a major network. Your cable company dropped them?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on October 31, 2006, 06:42:47 AM

Yeppers.  Now I have to pay 4.99 extra a month for FOX....... This cable company is a joke

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on November 06, 2006, 09:46:31 PM

Yeppers.  Now I have to pay 4.99 extra a month for FOX....... This cable company is a joke

Are you kidding me?  It's a channel just like ABC NBC OR CBS...

The show was so good last night. I recorded it and watched it before bed...I have to quit watching shows like this before I go to sleep..I was up half of night seeing the previews for next week over and over in my head. It was scary...not exactly scary, I can't think of the word I want to use.

Anyways, it was good last night.  :D

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on November 07, 2006, 12:31:07 PM

The show was so good last night. I recorded it and watched it before bed...I have to quit watching shows like this before I go to sleep..I was up half of night seeing the previews for next week over and over in my head. It was scary...not exactly scary, I can't think of the word I want to use.

(((((Tara)))))  I wish I was joking......  I called and told them the same thing: "It's a channel just like ABC NBC OR CBS."   They in turn told me that is why they can charge for it?  This has to be the worse cable company in the state............

foxtrot

Quote from: justahumping on November 07, 2006, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: Tara on November 07, 2006, 12:31:07 PM

(((((Tara)))))  I wish I was joking......  I called and told them the same thing: "It's a channel just like ABC NBC OR CBS."   They in turn told me that is why they can charge for it?  This has to be the worse cable company in the state............

could you hook up an antenna to the tv just for that show and switch it back to cable input after the show is over? i dont have cable but i can pick up fox with an antenna.

justahumping

I wsh. lol. I am at least 150 miles from any city that has a staton. and I am in the hills too. so an antenna does not help me much at all besides making for a good lightening rod? lol

Tara

Tara

Quote from: robnbanqs on November 14, 2006, 08:16:51 AM
remind me not to move to that state.....charging for basic channels OMG!

Love Prison Break
Hate T-Bag

T Bag gives me the creeps...Did you see it last night?  I thought last night was awesome.

I don't think Kellermen is going to kill Sarah..only because she has that key that links to everything and the show is going to have another season..lol  There are only 2 more episodes left..It went way to fast. I knew T-bags hand would be hanging on the heater when the cops walked in. Anybody else would of bled to death.

Do you think Mahone is going to die?  Somethings going to happen to him..I thought he was going to kill himself.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2006, 08:19:54 AM

Love Prison Break
Hate T-Bag

T Bag gives me the creeps...Did you see it last night?  I thought last night was awesome.

I don't think Kellermen is going to kill Sarah..only because she has that key that links to everything and the show is going to have another season..lol  There are only 2 more episodes left..It went way to fast. I knew T-bags hand would be hanging on the heater when the cops walked in. Anybody else would of bled to death.

Do you think Mahone is going to die?  Somethings going to happen to him..I thought he was going to kill himself.

After last weeks preview to this weeks show I was getting creeped out just thinking about T-Bag's hand cuz I KNEW he would rip it off so as not to get caught.  GROSS!

And I was glad to see Michaels conscience getting to him and then it really helped him out in this show cuz the guy gave him the correct flight information.

Kellerman is an  :o0 but I think in some teenie way he has feelings for Sara but he still wouldn't hesitate to kill her if it was needed.

Okay, so I missed something here - Sucre showed up at exactly the right time to save Michael.  HOW did he know to be there right then??  Last time they parted ways I thought it was a given that Sucre was going for his woman??

Tara

Micheal handed Sucre something on a piece of paper when they parted ways and told him to use it if he needed it. I thought Linc and his dad were going to show up to save him. It was a little bit of a shock to me.

I get really grossed out, but the hand didn't really scare me. I was scared more when he got his cut off. Funny you mention the previews from last week...I couldn't get Sarah's head being put underwater out of my mind last Monday night when it was time to go to sleep. I don't watch scary stuff, and it's not that this show is scary, but I don't watch it alone..lol  I told my daughter I think I should record it and watch the ending first and then watch it. I get way to nervous. :)))

Torn2pieces

QuoteKellerman is an   but I think in some teenie way he has feelings for Sara but he still wouldn't hesitate to kill her if it was needed

I think he got feelings for her as well.

This show keeps me on my toes. I can't wait for next weeks episode!!!! So many twists and turns.......

jeffery

after the 2 eps  its  will be back  on in jan  or feb

justahumping

Love Prison Break
Hate T-Bag
well, hopefully I will not be here next summer. a girl that I know and I am looking at selling both our places and moving out to Az... We are just talking about it right now, but it looks like that is what we will do. SO watch us pick a place in AZ that is worse than here. lmao

Stinkerbell

justahumping - I love your tribute to 'your old friend'.  I had a Boxer that I had to have put to sleep about 4 years ago and I held her while they gave her the shot - I still find myself breaking down and sobbing over losing her.
I so appreciate it when I see other "4-legged people" lovers.

Stinkerbell

Sweet Molly in a manger, tonights show was tense.  Sooooooo glad Bellick is getting his.  I really hope Sucre doesn't die in that plane.

Tara

I know Michael and Linc can't be caught yet, so I wonder how they get out of this one. It was a good show again last night. I knew Sarah would get out somehow, but I really thought Kellerman was going to let her go.  I heard awhile back that he ends up on their side, but I don't see how now. I figured he was going to be dead before the show ended last night. I saw him setting up on of those sniper gun things in the previews for next week. Makes me wonder who is going to die. He knows alot for them (the bad guys) to keep him alive. I don't think Sucre will die in the plane. I think he will be the one to help Michael and Linc out of their mess. I don't think Mahone will die, but I still think whatever happens with him is going to really surprise us bigtime.

Oh gawd I'm so wrong....If you don't want to know what happens next week don't look at this link. If you do then go ahead.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qZbdDDjh-wE

All I'm gonna say about the last few pictures, which must be for next week is...it won't end there. The Season might, but I think something will happen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview