PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:30:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

minnie

Rekindled Chaos

There were a lot of uncertainties over the future of this show and many people believed it would be axed. However, Wentworth Miller has confirmed it will return for a 4th season.... and there's a twist. Apparently, Sarah Wayne Callies (Dr. Sara Tencredie) is not actually dead and she will return.

minnie

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on April 10, 2008, 03:45:54 AM
There were a lot of uncertainties over the future of this show and many people believed it would be axed. However, Wentworth Miller has confirmed it will return for a 4th season.... and there's a twist. Apparently, Sarah Wayne Callies (Dr. Sara Tencredie) is not actually dead and she will return.

HA!  I was hoping they would bring her back!!  Woohoo!!   :///

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Just saw a preview for Prison Breaks upcoming season... "They can take away his freedom, they can take away his woman, but they can't take away.... Revenge"

:///

Stinkerbell

New season starts Labor Day!          :,   VV

Tara

Woooooooooo Friggen Hoooooooooooooooooo !!  My show starts back tomorrow!   :^*

FreecellFanny

So what did you think Tara...Sara still alive and all that?

Threw me for a loop!  :-[

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on September 04, 2008, 02:16:56 PM
So what did you think Tara...Sara still alive and all that?

Threw me for a loop!  :-[

I like the fact that she is still alive. I was shocked when in the first five minutes of the show, two people were killed. Well, Gretchen really wasn't killed, but I thought she was. I thought the show was great the other night. I like the fact that they aren't in prison. That Sona was really hard to watch because it was such a nasty and dirty place. I could do without Teabag-he nauseates me.

FreecellFanny

Teabag plays the part well though - that's why he nauseates us!  :D

I'm glad the show is back - all I need now is 24!  :///

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on September 05, 2008, 01:20:17 PM
Teabag plays the part well though - that's why he nauseates us!  :D

I'm glad the show is back - all I need now is 24!  :///

I was just thinking about 24 yesterday, it's been such a long time since its been on. I can't wait either.

Stinkerbell

This might sound blasphemous but I wasn't impressed with the season opener.  I would have thought that after all that time, thinking Sara was dead, there would have been more attention paid to the reunion.  But I suppose when you're trying to bring down The Company your romance time is limited.

Those brothers are still the hottest bad boys on TV.

Tara

That new dude is killing everybody. I don't even know his name, but I hope he gets killed soon. He makes me nervous.  >:D

Tara

That Gretchen is one bad b!tch. She's been tied to that chair for two weeks looking all ragged out, and she had enough strength to escape?  :-\   I have a feeling we are going to end up liking her as the season progresses.  :(( 

Stinkerbell

I agree about Gretchen... I think we are going to see a deeper side of her... what makes her tick, what screwed her up... and I think she's going to be a huge asset.  Another character I don't hate anymore is Mahone.  I feel so bad for him and want to see him get that big nasty bastage!   I still can't stand Belek (sp?) but I like the way his character is such a wimpy worm, now.  AND, I get the feeling that T-Bags new secretary won't last long. 

Tara

I remember when I hated Mahone and Belick with a passion. I don't like Belick either,but not as much I can't stand, T-Bag. That dude still gives me the creeps. I don't know that big black dudes name, but I want him DEAD! If Gretchen kills him, I might like her (a very little itsy bitsy bit).  Gretchen is going to do something good, but man was she a triple meanie!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview