PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:55:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

KerSplat Got the Ben Gay mixed up with the preperation H and ran around the house yelling " CALL 911 TO PUT THE FIRE OUT " :))

KerSplat

pogo_gamer likes to pretend he's in the King Kong movie.  He puts on high heels stands in his chair on yells " HELP!! That big harry apes after me! "  :))

pogo_gamer

KerSplat was filming the movie and when she seen I was naked, ran yelling He's bigger than king kong

TmT

Gamer bigger than king kong head is...yep... big head... he has a big head... big headed ego male... lmao

pogo_gamer

my " shoe " size really is 13, oh and extra wide to boot, now on another note I am 6 ft 4 and 288 lbs, so yes I am big, But not all in the right places and we aint going there !!

I  almost picked up a woman of leasure one night, I said ALMOST, I think she wore size 15 shoes  :)) man, I couldn't hit the gas peddal fast enough :)) :)) :))

kandykitty20012

Pogo-gamer wishes he can shove his size 13 into Tokens kitty :))

Tara

Kandy wishes gamer would put his size 13 in hers.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Taras jealous cuz her kitty is old and shirveled up and wont meow anymore...LOL  :))

Tara

Kandy knows this because she keeps a close eye on my kitty.   :))

bams68

Tara's kitty was in heat last nite....meow'd all nite long

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

I don't know from Kitty's, But after the fifth child, my wife had me fixed like an old dog, but I aint after no dang four legged kitty's  :))

NOW FOR THE LIE

I was so drunk one night that I fell off the Empire State Building and my size 13 feet saved me by getting caught on the railing as I went over  :)))

Tara

gamer wishes he had a size 13 foot, but really it's a 5 and a half.  :-X

pogo_gamer

Tara could choke on what pogo_gamer has over dat 5 or 5.5  :/\

TmT

TmT

lol.. ok ok... stop cryin... Gamer's big feet would squash women on this forum with one stomp....

pogo_gamer

LMAO, My feet smell like Lillie's of the valley are I jog 5 miles

Tara

The crust between gamers toes will make you   :xx

pogo_gamer

Tara doesnt like toe cheese

But tarra loves head cheese  :)))

TmT

Gamer and his wife joined our forum to meet other couples... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview