PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 08:37:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If you follow the instructions at the link below you shouldn't have a problem

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

griffin

ok i am going to buy the poopit pooper this time but i am not signing up for paypal as i do not have ANY faith in them whatsoever.   it shows i can pay with my cc so what happens if it goes screwy then? what proof besides a blood sample is required when paypal is not used?

sd1619

how do I get a copy of my receipt if I'm not a pay pal member?

philinuk

hi
i won a copy of robottso in the competition a few backs and have had to reset my machine and have lost the auto,who do i contact to give details to please?

PAULETTE

oscar plz send my pp codes  ::),i sent you a e-mail with the codes too my games i just paid for today O0and will like it if you send my cheats pp so i can get started.

PAULETTE

DEAR OSCAR ,MY JIGSAW CHEAT DO NOT WORK  :-\ I PUT IT ON MEDIUM AND SLOW STILL KEEPS STICKING :'( MAY I EXCHANGE IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE OR CAN YOU ALL FIX THE PROBLEM? >:(

homelessdog

I've recieved no response to my emails either, after following the instructions on the lost page, so I know not all of these people aren't lying.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  But I'm getting a new computer soon anyways, so I figure I'll wait till then to try and resolve the issue again.

Edited To Add:  I got my new computer yesterday and sent a new email today and recieved a response right away.  So I assume the old emails probably just got lost in the rush, because I did get a prompt response to this email and was sent all new registration passwords. 

larmes

Well - all I can say is thanks to Oscar... I had a computer crash last night and lost the registration for both ThunderpopperII and BonusCheck. I emailed Oscar about it and he referred me to the "badgehelp.com/lost.htm" page. I went there followed the instructions and, in less than 10 minutes, he replied with the new password Codes for both Autos...

Thanks Oscar - now I can resume popping (rank 31 and counting)...

BadgeHelpOscar

Larmes experience is the way it is handled around here....I remember the email...

Larmes promptly replied back with the correct information (the receipt and the new codes) and in 10 minutes he was back on the road with the flat tire fixed.....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

homelessdog

I sent a new email today and recieved a response within minutes.  My problems are fixed as well.  Thank you!

O0   O0

lilgreenfrog

:) Just another happy customer saying "Thank you!". Somehow a couple of my codes got messed up...I provided the required info and was sent new codes within minutes. No problems. So cool...

isew

I too, lost all my codes over the weekend due to a major computer crash.  I did email badgehelp, and to date, have received all of them except reaper (harvest Mania)

I keep sending all the receipts from paypal like they say and they will not answer my emails.  All of the previous ones came from Oscar Jones...whom I think is on this forum, so maybe he can answer my question as to why he isn't sending me a new code for Reaper after I have provided him with all the information that was requested.  Email was sent around 7 times....and to date...no reply.  I am very dissappointed over this.  I did post this earlier and was told to follow the instructions on the website which I have done over and over again..but nothing! >:(

isew

I am sending EVERYTHING that needs to be send, what don't you get???  Its like I am being ignored and not answered on purpose!

BadgeHelpOscar

Considering I have replied with your password at least 4 times, I have ignored your last 15 emails. I would recommend getting a new email host.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

isew

I seriously doubt what you are saying!  I will just refer the problem to Paypal to get my money and never buy anymore stuff from you....thats fraud!

BadgeHelpOscar

BadgeHelpOscar

Mysteriously she has not come back and apologized.....just another days work in dealing with the bottom 20% of the customer base.

For all you top 20% that have their act together (and there are a lot that hang out here)

YOU ROCK!

RocknRollGirl

I just purchased a new auto and got a responce back in a few minutes.  I even gave the wrong registration code the first time and when I sent it back to Oscar he sent back the new code in seconds.  Thanks for all of you help Oscar, you are always there when I need you. O0 :D O0
Bree

slotlosser007

could someone help me..   I'm unable to get the information off of Paypal to get new codes.  thanks. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview