PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 06:37:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Shunter_64 on January 12, 2005, 06:03:16 AM
i would like to add that i am still waiting after a month for a response to 3 e-mails sent to bob@to joe concerning problems with my autos if the past is anything to go by i do not hold out much hope.flash=200,200][/flash]

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have received only one email from the address on your profile. On November 29, you forwarded an email you had already sent to Oscar. Since it was a question related to payment methods, with which I have absolutely no involvement, and since it was already sent to the person who had the necessary information for a reply, I ignored it.

Shunter_64

[Yes you are right bob on that occasion i did send you an  e-mail because i was getting no-where with oscar,having been reading this board for some time i noticed that you at least did try to help i also at oscars request sent an e-mail to joe concerning room rover to date i have had no reply, i allso sent one to you bob regarding flinkin pharoah as it tells you to i have had no reply to this either,am i to beleive you both ignored these as well.
In view of the amount off people that say you do not reply to their e-mail and the amount of e-mails you say you dont recieve, do you not think it might be a good idea to look at your e-mail providor,after all bob we cant all be wrong now can we.color=Purple][/color]

bob@pogopal

Yes, in fact, you can all be wrong. I receive no more than 1 complaint for every 100 pieces of email I receive or send. If you sent me this mythical email about Flinkin Pharoah, you must have sent it from or to a different address, because I never received any such email from the address on your profile.

Out of the email I send in response to emails I receive, I daily get at least a half-dozen "Mail delivery failed" errors because people have invalid return email addresses.

And on top of everything, a handful of malcontents who actually lie about the facts account for a significant number of the complaints you do see.

SmoothFox

What is going on with the codes from Badgehelp?  I have purchased every single auto and been using them for ages.  Some as new as last week.  Even used them today.  Now all of a sudden, it says that my Trial has expired on each game I use the helper on and has different codes than I used to register them originally.  What could have happened?  I did get upgrades today on some of the helpers at the Badgehelp site.  I did load the new backgammon helper, still havent used it yet though. 

I do not understand and am afraid to keep trying helpers because I am afraid the codes I originally registered with are all gone. What in the world is going on?  Did pogo get wise and come up with a "fix" to stop us?  Could it be because WIndows told me today that it had updates for the computer and did I want to download the updates and I told it yes?  But that was this morning and my helper I set up after that ran all day long.  Namely Spider.

Any suggestions?

bob@pogopal

Hi SmoothFox,

Do not be alarmed. It could have been the Windows update. Or if you recently did a System Restore or reformatted your hard-drive that could have erased the registration information too.

By the sounds of it though, it was not a reformat, so you can probably just re-enter the passwords that were sent to you when you purchased the autos. If you no longer have those, send your proofs of purchase and your current registration codes to BadgeHelp@aol.com, and Oscar will reply with the necessary passwords.

Make sure you send the entire proof of purchase. For instance, if you retrieve the proof of purchase from paypal's transaction history, make sure you send the entire Details page and not the search page or only part of the Details page.

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Bob

Shunter_64

Bob.
I accept entirely what you say regarding e-mails some do go astray,but i would hope that you would at least try to accept that some of us do send e-mails to you and that some of us do not get replies.
My e-mail address is perfectly valid i have numerous e-mails from Oscar to prove this,i am neither a  liar or a malcontent i do not go into this lightly  all e-mails i have said i have sent you i have copies off and would be more than willing to send them to you.
The addresses i send the e-mails to are yahoo for Oscar and AOL for you and Joe.
I have in the past had nothing but praise for your products it is only recently that the praise has become slightly jaded,i have room rover that has not worked from day one i wrote to Oscar about this and he suggested i contact Joe which i did but as yet i have had no reply, all this i am sure you can check on your records bob.
\i also have longboat and flunking Pharaoh which do not work properly, this is what i wrote to you about,and to add insult to injury both autos have now decided to revert back to shareware and will not accept the codes that Oscar supplied, i did write to Oscar about this 3 nights ago but have not heard anything back from him.
I have paid for some of these autos 3 times bob as i an sure your records will show some on credit cards and some with pay pal i have the receipts if you wish to see them.
i thank you for at least replying to theses posts it has given me the chance to actually talk to you and to put my point across, which is more than i have been able to do just recently.

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Shunter_64 on January 13, 2005, 11:36:34 AM
AOL for you and Joe.

That might explain why I never received them: I do not have an AOL account.

Shunter_64

Bob.
I have got it wrong i have searched everywhere and you are right there is no bob@badgehelp@aol.com i can find badgehelp@aol.com or badgehelp.com but not the other i sent them to a wrong address.
I would like to apologise to you bob unreservedly for accusing you of not replying to e-mails that you never recieved because of my own stupidity in sending them  to the wrong address, and for any distress this may have caused you.
I would like to thank you once again for your replies to these posts it has been most helpfull.

Please could you advise as to what to do regarding room-rover  jongbot  and flinkin pharoah the latter two have reverted to shareware and will not acceot the codes that oscar gave me. and room-rover just does not work.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Shunter_64 on January 14, 2005, 05:58:26 AM
Bob.
I have got it wrong i have searched everywhere and you are right there is no bob@badgehelp@aol.com i can find badgehelp@aol.com or badgehelp.com but not the other i sent them to a wrong address.
I would like to apologise to you bob unreservedly for accusing you of not replying to e-mails that you never recieved because of my own stupidity in sending them  to the wrong address, and for any distress this may have caused you.
I would like to thank you once again for your replies to these posts it has been most helpfull.

Please could you advise as to what to do regarding room-rover  jongbot  and flinkin pharoah the latter two have reverted to shareware and will not acceot the codes that oscar gave me. and room-rover just does not work.

How kind of you to apologize  O0 We are all human (At least I think we are) & we all make mistakes. It itakes a real strong person to admit when they made an error! PROPS to you!!!!  :D O0

bob@pogopal

Quote from: Shunter_64 on January 14, 2005, 05:58:26 AM
Bob.

Thank you for being big enough to apologize here in public. Many people would feel too much embarassment, and I do appreciate your apology, which I accept fully. These things happen.

If the passwords sent to you no longer work, that suggests you had to reformat your computer at some point. You need to send your complete proofs of purchase and the new registration codes to BadgeHelp@aol.com with a short explanation that you reformatted your computer.

If you believe your emails are not getting through to Oscar, feel free to CC Bob@BadgeHelp.com or to forward the proof of purchase emails to Bob@BadgeHelp.com, and I will look into why they are not getting through. Make sure you CC or forward the original emails with the proofs of purchase.

If you paid using paypal, the paypal confirmation email or the Details page counts as proper proof of purchase. Login to paypal using the email address you used when you paid. Click History and search a date range that will include the proof of purchase.

When you find the purchase in the list of transactions, click beside it where it says Details. After the Details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into your email to Oscar.

Again, do not forget to include the registration codes.

Room Rover is not one of my products. For support on that product, your best choice is to email Joe@BadgeHelp.com including a description of the problem, your computer system specifications and a screen shot.

Again, thank you,
Bob

summertime2203

Yep, that happened to me also. But these guys are great about helping.  O0 O0 O0

Homer

You need to include the detail page from this transaction from your paypal history. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

What would you like me to do? Make new programs available and keep updates coming or make sure that your PINGO PINGER that you never use is registered?

All I ask is you to email me the codes that have expired instead of emailing me 32 freakin' codes that you will never use. Then you'll reformat your computer AGAIN for the 5th time in the month and ask me for 50 more codes.

That's all I ask
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

romeo

TY BADGEHELP U ARE SUPER GREAT
I HAD TO REFORMAT AND I HAD LIKE 15 AUTOS SENT ALL PROOFS (RECEIPTS) AND THEY ALL CAME IN 5 MINS OR QUICKER TYVM  O0 O0 O0 ;D ;) :)

romeo

YES I DO HAVE 3 THUMBS BEFORE ANYONE ASKS!!!  ;D 8)

romeo

Mrkrackers2678

Is there  any way that some one can give it to someone else and not have to pay for it again? Thank you if u can answer this. Cuz my Dad paid for it and doesnt like it and he wants me to have it. so if you can help i would like it. ty Mrkrackers2678

jjonessec

I lost my hard drive, and have sent several emails asking what to do, and havent heard anything.

:(

bob@pogopal

Quote from: jjonessec on January 27, 2005, 07:36:24 AM
I lost my hard drive, and have sent several emails asking what to do, and havent heard anything.

:(

Send your complete proof(s) of purchase and new registration codes to BadgeHelp@aol.com, and Oscar will reply with new passwords.

If you no longer have your confirmation email and you paid throught paypal, you can retrieve your proof(s) of purchase from paypal's transaction history:

Login to paypal using the email address you used at the time of purchase. Click History and search a date range that will include the purchase(s).

When you find the purchases in the list of transactions, click beside each purchase where it says Details. After the Details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into the email to Oscar.

Beastlord

Ok, i had purchased 2 programs and my hard rive crashed a couple weeks after.  I sent repeated emails,new codes, the works and never got a response at all.  I sent emails to Bob and OscarJones.  My sister had the same problem and she never recieved and answer on the program she lost the key to.  I am going to follow the instruction and send my PAYPAL proof of purchase and my new codes and see if i get a response.  BTW the programs are CS and NN2 and i did respond to the thank you for the support email i got that also stated to respond with any problems.  I do believe losing my codes were a problem guys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview