This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Roy

While i was upgrade my PC to Windows XP and i did downloading all the game and i has already code for them but the game "codes" are different from my previous old program, do i have to pay again for code?

Thank you for your time

admin

Nope, just send your receipts and new codes to who you bough the program from, and they will send you new codes. :)

Edit: Stickied topic.

Big Roy

Phew  thank god!! lol thank you again, oh when i try send email and i got returned email and it say unknown addy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Any chance you may have misspelled it? ???

I would try again. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

That is the correct address. You need to attach your receipt with your email. You can copy and paste, do a file attachment...however you like.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gettysrevenge

just wanted to tell everyone what i do.  I always safe the receipt and the codes all of it to my pc.  That way if I need it for whatever reason its all there at hand.  Just a suggestion to keep track of your computer paperwork.  I have so much fubar in my life right now I make sure I have everything safed and written down that I need.  Hope this helps everyone in the future.   Getty

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

That's a good idea Getty (though isn't fubar an adjective?).  But it couldn't apply here since he reformatted his drive, that would pose an even larger problem :).

gettysrevenge

Quote from: gettysrevenge on July 26, 2004, 11:04:54 PM
just wanted to tell everyone what i do.  I always safe the receipt and the codes all of it to my pc.  That way if I need it for whatever reason its all there at hand.  Just a suggestion to keep track of your computer paperwork.  I have so much fubar in my life right now I make sure I have everything safed and written down that I need.  Hope this helps everyone in the future.   Getty
fubar is  Fcked up beyond recognition and I am gonna quote myself no I have not lost it yet  but I cant spell and to lazy to check it.  I am really not that dumb lol

gettysrevenge

Fubar in my case refers to the fact I my husband passed away one month today and life is not the same, and he had his own filing system that only he knew and owned corporations I didn;t know about and well when I say Fubar it means what it stands for.  Further I have had to hire not one but 2 different law firms to deal with all this mess.  Add into the mess we owned a franchise business and he had a partner I hated and didnt trust and I am hiring an investigator and also lets not forget the independant CPA firm I had to have to read and translate all the tax paperwork and corporate crappola.  Add the fact I have to pay to have this huge audit done.  Oh and lets not forget last but not least when this is all over, I figure I was taken care of and that my costs for all this will be a fortune.  I love him but if he were here right this moment speaking about this in a forum to strangers I think I would hurt him.  LOL  Oh well such is life.  Further FUBAR is the fact our 7 year old son is devastated and wont let me out of his site and when I want to sleep I am constantly being awakened to make sure I will wake up. We found his father in bed asleep but he wasn't just asleep but in a deep coma  so FUBAR   Fubar   Fubar  for a lack of a better word and I dont like to curse  Getty  I should write a soap opera as the tales continue in life as it should be and isn't  now thats reality tv baby

Mommylov1216

im sorry getty for your loss. ill keep you in my prayers.

MrsB427

Good luck....I lost everything several months ago and wrote to them three times with all new codes and original payment info.  Never heard a word from them.

MB

Quote from: usnavyjo1 on July 26, 2004, 08:18:56 PM
Hey I sent my info to get the reg codes again after my drive crashed, but I still havn't heard from anyone at badgehelp...

Can someone tell me if there's a different address to send for the codes?

karing

well I hope your process i seasier than mine I made some purchase over a year ago and dont have the receipts got in contact with Tom to pass me on Oscars email well havent heard from him since.

I guess you live and learn no more purchasing from them :'(

Karing

golden10

I am just wonder if any of you people that lost all of your codes and passwords; If you ever heard anything from Oscar  or  Bob  on the subject??

golden10

Big  Roy   i was just wondering if  bob had sent you your new  codes and passwords  yet   are did ::) ::) they give you a refund for all of your lost programs

karing

Nope Tom hasnt even bothered to respond to my last letter.

Well I guess aslong as they get their money thats good enough

Homer

Apparently you have not read the rules of the forum. Emailing Tom is not going to get help you. See below

Before you email us, please first post on the forums and see if you can get the answer to your question there.

If you still don't get an answer, send all questions about registering programs, a program not working, or basically anything that does not directly have to do with this site to oscar@PogoPal.com

admin

Quote from: karing on September 24, 2004, 04:19:55 PM
Nope Tom hasnt even bothered to respond to my last letter.

Well I guess aslong as they get their money thats good enough

Err, I did reply to your email, even though I was not the person to email about it. Once I click "send" it's out of my control...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview