Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

My
   I just try over and obver to get fonts I just dont get it Shady Lady helps me a great deal she is a greta person  But I am still trying to learn  :-\

wattsmyname

very easy at this site. see my signature below. :D

pogohatesme

wattsmyname

Jackpotloser

wattsmyname

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 23, 2006, 03:19:59 AM
I have tried tri color all weekend and I can't get it to work. Any suggestions

Here's an earlier post where I made some tri- color bars. You can use them with the single glittering tutorial.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 22, 2006, 07:00:45 PM
I took some single color glitter bars that I had and made them tricolor for everyone to use that is having trouble with the tricolor glittering. Just right click on them and save them to your computer.

I can make any color combination of the colors you see used below. Just let me know if you want a combination I haven't posted here.

macktami95

where are you making the tri bars shadylady they are nice
i went to banner break to make this one then took it to imagemagick and glittered it using overlay
they have tons of free banners you should check it out

Shady Lady

Looks Great Crazy! Here's some more to keep you busy

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 23, 2006, 03:24:38 AM
Hey Shady LOOK!!   I used one of your creations and made it Tri-Color!!

Shady Lady

Mack,
I just used the tricolor glittering steps and used a glitter bar instead of a banner when I started. Then, I composited North +20 Atop for color #2 and South +20 Atop for color #3

+

+

=

Quote from: macktami95 on January 23, 2006, 09:01:09 AM
where are you making the tri bars shadylady they are nice
i went to banner break to make this one then took it to imagemagick and glittered it using overlay
they have tons of free banners you should check it out

nikki166

sorry to get off the topic but can someone please resize my picture so it fits right

Helen

Everyone is getting so inventive in here!! I'll just wait for all the detailed instructions, print them out and then get to work!!
Love what ya'll are doing.

pogohatesme

Quote from: nikki166 on January 23, 2006, 09:38:59 AM
sorry to get off the topic but can someone please resize my picture so it fits right

Here ya go....all you have to do in the future (not this time since it's resized) is when your hosting at Image shack just click the box that says "resize image" and choose avitar....

Just host this one like normal though on image shack and it should be fine

Helen

Quote from: nikki166 on January 23, 2006, 09:38:59 AM

Use this link: https://imageshack.us/    You can go there and resize it. Or, you can use the image I redid for you.

nikki166

C~M

Thanks Shady,  one of them was made for me already...lol, but I still love them all!  How you like my new one???

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 23, 2006, 09:15:37 AM
Looks Great Crazy! Here's some more to keep you busy

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 23, 2006, 03:24:38 AM
Hey Shady LOOK!!   I used one of your creations and made it Tri-Color!!

LastCall

Hello ShadyLady
  Well I think I better give up I did try so very hard on getting these doen like evryone else
    I went to a site that said you must download NetFrame work well I did and guess what LOL  ::)
         I had to remove it my computer went crazy like I am right now for days  :(
             I am just trying to learn I just donr get it And I see so many have all these great fonts
                        :-[ I never felt so disabled But I am so happy you have helped me I wrote a
                                     note to Oscar and told him what fine people he has in the forum ;D
                           Meaning you<< and others Also like ANGEL
                                                  PS I wont give up  ???

Shady Lady

I'm glad your not giving up. Using the tutorials that Madonna posted you shouldn't have to download anything. Maybe this evening when hubby goes to work we can get on yahoo messenger and I can talk you through each step.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview