PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 04:02:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Shady Lady

Thank You!
I made myself a treat for my signature.
Now I'll be posting like crazy just to see my sig  >:D

macktami95

how shadylady you sure are getting good at this  O0 2 questions
where did you find the globes and bases i saw you had a few different ones can i just do a search for them?
and how can i tell if a picture is transparent
thanks alot
tami

Shady Lady

I found them by doing a search for PSP 8 tubes globes and PSP 8 tubes bases. I'll put some of them on the group tomorrow for everyone to download. I can't remember which site I found them at. One way to tell if a picture is transparent:
Open it in PSP and click on View and Preview in web browser. Make sure that the color for the browser is different than the edges of the picture.

macktami95

found a bunch of tubes at this site and 3 pages of bases and globes hope the link is going to work check it out
http://www.angelfire.com/on2/LuxurysTubes/index.html

Bree

Nice find Tami and I love the different type of tubes they have on the website.  Thanks  :)

macktami95

ok well here is one that i tried its not the best i need to find some good pictures but its not too bad im gonna keep on trying though

Shady Lady

Good Job! Your's looks better than my first attempt.

Quote from: macktami95 on February 08, 2006, 02:49:11 PM
ok well here is one that i tried its not the best i need to find some good pictures but its not too bad im gonna keep on trying though

macktami95

ok well here is my second attempt i still cant get it to be round on all sides oh well need to work on the glitter placement also got to close to the edge and had to redo it

Shady Lady

Are you using the round shape when you select it? It shares the same button as the magic wand. Looks like a dotted rectangle. It will give you a perfect circle.

macktami95

yup i sure am oh well they still look ok i guess
i do have a question for you though
i have a heart shaped globe and cant figure out how to use it any ideas???

Shady Lady

I have one too but haven't had a chance to try it. I'm going to try putting it over the picture and using the magic wand to remove the image outside of it. If that doesn't work, on to plan B. Which I haven't came up with yet.

Shady Lady

Also tried photobucket... anyone have any ideas?

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 06, 2006, 03:35:22 AM
I created a group so that I could upload the tubes. In order to view them you have to join.

If anyone knows somewhere I can upload them for free without people having to join to download  them, please let me know and I'll move them there.

I also have a teardrop and oval globe, plus several sparkles and some tubes I made that I'd like to upload and share.

I tried imageshack they don't support .tub files

Homer

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 13, 2006, 04:34:11 PM
Also tried photobucket... anyone have any ideas?

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 06, 2006, 03:35:22 AM
I created a group so that I could upload the tubes. In order to view them you have to join.

If anyone knows somewhere I can upload them for free without people having to join to download  them, please let me know and I'll move them there.

I also have a teardrop and oval globe, plus several sparkles and some tubes I made that I'd like to upload and share.

I tried imageshack they don't support .tub files

I sent you a pm about a week ago or so. Don't know if you saw it.

If you email me the files I can make them attachments at the bottom of the posts. You would just have to tell me which attachments go on which posts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

Hi ShadyLady
  I still love my truck  and wil never chage it thanks again  O0

Shady Lady

Homer
You're the best! I just sent you an email and a pm just in case. Never tried to send an attachment before. You're my first  ;) Been a long time since I got to say that .. Just couldn't resist.  ;D

Homer

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 13, 2006, 05:57:34 PM
Homer
You're the best! I just sent you an email and a pm just in case. Never tried to send an attachment before. You're my first  ;) Been a long time since I got to say that .. Just couldn't resist.  ;D

LMAO! I'm honored. ;)

Homer

Your attachments are up. You might want to mention that your graphic files are attached at the end of your posts in the future. ;)

Shady Lady

Big Kiss for you Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview