PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:45:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 06:22:52 PM
Lmao...I couldn't even begin to do the things you do but I have to laugh at her legs and feet...she looks like she got off about a 5 hour horse ride... :)) :))

LMAO... stop it... stop it.. ur killin me.... lemme go run get my depends............ My 16-yr-old read your comment and she's dyin here laughin... omg... u guys are killin me... fallin out chair lol

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on March 27, 2006, 01:33:58 PM
Sorry, I don't play with dolls.  :P

are you sure you know you desk look like it had one on it from what i can see in the picture  :)) :)) j/k

Bree

Shady, someone sent me this beautiful picture and I wanted to share it with you to do what you please with it.  Here is the picture...

Mary

Shady Lady

Thank you!

Quote from: Bree on April 01, 2006, 11:07:29 PM
Shady, someone sent me this beautiful picture and I wanted to share it with you to do what you please with it.  Here is the picture...

nightperson

that is so pretty  have any ib dolphins love them

zzigzzag

Helen

I see you're all still busy at work here. Nice job!!

Shady Lady

What kind of dolphins are you looking for?

Quote from: nightperson on April 03, 2006, 05:09:14 PM
that is so pretty  have any ib dolphins love them

Bree

Shady Lady

Bree,
I hadn't change my font and color settings in PSP so I made you one real fast.

Bree

nightperson

ty a friend sent it to me i love hummingbird watch them all the time out my window i have 7 feeder i set out for them

nightperson

hey bree, do you have any pretty hummingbird i no i ask alot but if you dont mind would love to see one next to my signature if it is no trouble tyia and i promise to not bother any person doing sig for a while, when you have time no hurry i wish i have time to do them you guys are very good at the siggy but i like picture i have found some but any 1 you find well be fine to me ty

densbive

Sniff Sniff, well i don't suppose anyone wants to make me a signature or two? You know I just love cute and funny kitties and wacky stuff. Did I guilt anyone into making me one? lol I will give you a big, fat thank you.

e4.gif>

Bree

Night, I put one I had by your name and if that one is to large I have this one too.

And Densbive I made your avatar smaller for you.

nightperson

Quote from: Bree on April 06, 2006, 02:15:04 PM
Night, I put one I had by your name and if that one is to large I have this one too.

And Densbive I made your avatar smaller for you.

tytytytytyty bree that is really pretty goes with my other picture you are a sweetie g/f ty  ;D

Shady Lady

I'll look and see what kitten etc pics I can find and do you a couple. Do you want densbive on them?

Quote from: densbive on April 06, 2006, 08:45:06 AM
Sniff Sniff, well i don't suppose anyone wants to make me a signature or two? You know I just love cute and funny kitties and wacky stuff. Did I guilt anyone into making me one? lol I will give you a big, fat thank you.

e4.gif>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview